꧁𝙨𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙮꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

today i was supposed to wake up to the lovely saturday morning sun, but no. it gets to about 9 in the morning when i get woken up by the phone ringing so loud i'm surprised my parents didn't answer it.

i shoved the covers of off me and dragged myself over to the phone, hair a mess and still in pyjamas. "who is this?" i ask while yawning. "y/n, it's richie, you sound like death." he laughs. "what are you doing up at this time it's to early to do anything." i complain as i rub my eyes. "correction, too early for you but this is important, i need to talk to you." he says, sounding serious.

it's an odd occasion richie trashmouth tozier is serious, so i knew thing is genuinely important.

"well i'm awake now, so i'm all ears, go ahead." i say, yawning slightly. "i cant say it here what if my mom gets on the phone." he panics. "it can't be that bad can it, oh is it about it please don't fucking tell me it's about that clo-" i say before getting cut off, "it's not about that calm down, i just need to say it you know in person where no one can hear me." he says.

"i mean if you insist, we can meet at the arcade in 20 minutes if you want to" i offer, "sure that should be fine, thank you y/n" he says sincerely. "wow trashmouth is being nice never thought i'd see the day." i joke. "screw you y/n" he insults. "fuck you tozier." i retaliate "anyway i better get ready now, see you in a bit." i say. "okay see ya byeee" he says. "adios amigo." i say as i hang up.

while i'm getting ready i just can't help but think what richie needs to tell me, i mean obviously we can trust eachother but i have no idea what he's going to say.

i change from my pyjamas to this outfit

( you can change it if you don't like it, as per usual :) )

i had 15 more minutes so i quickly ate breakfast and managed to gather about $5 from a collection of change i found under the couch, in my pockets and anywhere there was some lying around. Then I started riding to the arcade, when i got there richie was just stood waiting outside of the building.

"we going in then, i'm going to beat your ass in street fighter just so you are aware." i taunt and i secure my bike to a post. "yea right you could never defeat me i'm unbeatable, but i need to talk to you before you 'beat my ass in street fighter'" he says as we walk down the alley next to the arcade.

"alright fair enough, what do you need to talk about?"i say as i sit on an old crate. "well i've wanted to tell someone for a pretty long time and i just figured you're the most trustworthy out of all the losers so i'd tell you." he said as he sat down across from me. "well thank you for trusting me i trust you a lot too." i said, all though rich was mostly one to make a joke out of everything he's a really good friend.

"really? i thought you like didn't trust me because i never take things seriously and i make weird jokes and-"he started. "rich you're going of topic but yes of course i trust you, you're like my best friend."

"right yes, i'm what i wanted to.. what i needed to say to you was that i." he stops his sentence his hand was shaking and he took his glasses off. "are you okay rich, you look really shaken up." i ask. "oh ha ha i'm fine it doesn't matter i'll tell you later let's go play, i'll let you win." he says, going to get up.

"richie whatever it is, it's clearly bothering you so i'm sure if you just say it, it would make you feel better." i reason. "eh i don't know." he shrugged. "if it makes you feel better i'll tell you one of my secrets, so then we are even. deal?" i offer. "deal." he says. "well my secret is that i like stan, like a lot." i admit to him

"ooh wow shocker i would never have seen that coming in a million years how did you keep it so secret, i'd never have noticed." he said sarcastically. "i'm not that transparent am i?" i genuinely ask. "you're practically a fucking ghost i can see right through you." he laughs. "well then my turn is up, now you go." i say eagerly wanting to know.

"well i've needed to say that i think that i... like someone." he confessed. "ooooh tozier likes a girlll." i torment. "yea uhm a girl." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"who is she then, do i know her." i question. "uhm you definitely know them." he says looking down. "beverly? maybe i'm not sure." i try figure out. "no not bev, definitely not beverly." he says, kicking small pebbles on the ground.

"just tell me i hate guessing, you know that." i say. "ok i will but first to have to promise to keep this a secret, from everyone, please y/n." he negotiates
"cross my heart and hope to die." i agree.

"well uhh i like e-"he starts. "oh my god you like edith for out art class don't you, gotta say never really though she was your type."i admit.

"no.. it's eddie, as in eddie kasprak, i like eddie y/n." he blurts out.

"oh wow, does he like you too?" i ask him. "wait so you're not mad at me or anything and you don't hate me?" he asks. "why would i be mad at you if you like eddie good for you, that isn't a reason to hate you." i reassure him.

"but doesn't that mean i'm a weirdo? that's what henry always says." he says. "since when did we listen to a word that asshole said, you're not a weirdo richie." i say.

"thank you, y/n really i mean it, i actually feel a lot better now." he admits. "no problem tozier, anytime, what do you say about going to the arcade now to i can beat you." i offer. "sounds good but you won't beat me, only in your dreams, mrs uris." he taunts. "you can think that mr kasprak." i say back.

"loser buys milkshakes?" he asks, "sure thing free milkshake here i come." i say as i mess up his hair as we both run to the street fighter game, smiling ear to ear.

•••

1133 words

hallo stan simps, hope you enjoyed this chapter it was probably one of my favourites to write, i just really like the idea of y/n and rich being like best friends that just tell eachother everything so here's that :)

drink water, stay safe

- your bitch, may <33