꧁𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩꧂

Y/N'S POV

•••

"Stanley!" "Stanley!" "Stan!" Was all I could hear as i began to move rapidly through the tunnel, with the rest of the boys following, into a sewage water-filled  tunnel. "Oh, shit. Greywater." Eddie gasped ,horrified, as Richie shoved him through it.

"Stan?" I yell out as we reach a 2 way turning point. I got no other answer than painful, incoherent screams, those that most likely belonged to Stanley.

This is all my fault. If I would have stuck with him, kept by him and made sure he didn't wonder off, we wouldn't have lost him. And now he's probably off somewhere getting murdered. Fucking fantastic.

While caught up in my guilt and broken promise another shrill scream erupted, as if it was taunting me, a single tear rolled down my face as I continued venturing the tunnel.

"Stan!" "Shit! STAN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Richie yelled over the top of the screaming. We reach a door, a rusty, almost decaying door, despite the fact it was near disintegration, all 6 of us struggled to open it.

"We're coming, man!" Bill yelled. "We're coming! Don't worry." Eddie yelled, even though he himself was in a panic. Through gritted teeth and all of our combined strength, we managed  to forcefully push the door open, entering a dark and damp room.

"Stan?" I call out, just as I see his discarded flashlight on the floor. "His flashlight!" I exclaimed as I reclaim the flashlight from the ground. I flick the torch on, the light illuminated the room casting shadows in some areas.

I turn the corner and scream at the sight of the flute lady trying to EAT STANS FUCKING FACE OFF. "STANELY" I scream as I rush over and kick the lady square in the face, she briefly looks at us and retreats back to a pipe in the sewer. It's boney, withered hand kept clutch on the pipe as it's head peeped back round, re-appearing as the clown. That fucking clown again.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" I panic running to stand side, soon accompanied by the other losers. I grasp his motionless hand and intertwine our fingers as the others desperately try wake him. "Stan!" "Stanley!"

Stanley gasped as he sat up in utmost panic. "No! No! No!" He yelled, traumatised. "It's okay." We all tried to comfort, I grabbed his hand tighter and a few more tears were produced by all of us. "You left me! You took me into Neibolt! You're not my friends! You made me go into Neibolt!" He yelled, gaping for air in between.

I embraced his shivering figure in a tight hug, his head buried in my neck as he sobbed uncontrollably. "Stanley, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." I apologised through my tears. "You made me go into Neibolt! This is your fault." He cried. "I know, I know, Stanley look at me... I know but I'm so so sorry and I'd never ever leave you again. Ever." I promise.

"We would never let anything happen to you. We're here for you. You know we wouldn't do that to you." Eddie says as the rest of the losers join the hug.

"Bill! Bill!" I heard mike yell. "Bill?" I say. "He's gone." Richie notices. "Come on lets go, we're not losing another one."Ben says as we all run out the tunnel.

We follow the sound of water crashing footsteps until eddie suddenly falls in the water. Gross. "Come on. Get out of there, dude. That's greywater." Richie motions as Eddie lifts himself back up.

"Wait, wait, wait. Oh, my god. Where's my fucking flashlight?!" He frantically panics as he splashed the water in hope to find the flashlight, instead he finds mutilated human heads in the water. In which he all scream and run forward.

We eventually come to an opening, which leads to a huge, open room with some sort of rotting structure in the centre.

"Bev? Bev?" I yell into the room as we all look for her.

Holy shit.

"GUYS!" I yell as i motion to beverly, somehow suspended midair.

"Shit. How- how is she in the air?" Richie asks. "I don't know Richie, but I'll do you one better WHY THE FUCK IS SHE IN THE AIR!" I yell in pure terror. Stanley holds my hand tightly, still holding from before.

"Guys... are those...?" says Eddie, glancing up to the structure. "The missing kids?" I question. "floating" Stan finishes.

"Just help me grab her." Ben tries as he gets a boost from all of us, Ben manages to grab hold of Beverly's shoe and starts pulling her down, getting Beverly low enough for Mike and Richie to grab hold of her as well.

Beverly's eyes were noticeably different, they seemed to be frosted over, as if the colour was completely drained and all that was left was the deadly pale white of her eyes.

Ben stares into Beverly's glossy eyes and blank face, "Bev" he shakes her, only for her head to tilt downwards. "Beverly, cmon wake up" I worry "Why isn't she waking up?! What is wrong with her?!"Ben cries.

"Beverly, please! Come on!"He begs as he pushes her head upright and hugs her, to no effect finally, after holding her loose frame for a few seconds, in a hopeful yet desperate effort, he kisses Beverly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Richie expressed. The rest of us stood with blank yet perplexed expressions, was that actually going to work?

Ben backs away from Beverly; after a few seconds, Beverly gasps as her eyes return to normal and she regains consciousness

"January embers" Beverly speaks.

what?

"My heart burns there too" Ben said with a passionate smile

Sorry, what did I miss?

"Jesus, fuck." Richie laughs and embraces Ben and Beverly in a hug. The rest of us join in the hug, relieved that Beverly is safe, just then I made a sudden realisation, we still had not found Bill...

"Where's Bill?" Me and Beverly worried simultaneously.

•••

1005 words

Oh lordy lordy I haven't updated in time (sorry about thatttt) This chapter isn't the bestttt but I hope you enjoyed it, there's literally 2-3 chapters left that is so sad omg :,(

drink water, stay safe

-your bitch, may <3