꧁𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙩꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

I already felt i have bad enough of this summer and it's never ending supply of bullshit it through at us, yet here we were cycling desperately towards a haunted house. Fucking fantastic.

Bill got there first, shortly followed by bev then the rest of us. "Bill!" Beverly shouts to bill, who was already heading to the frond door of the house. "Bill, you can't go in there, this is crazy." she added as we got off our bikes and stood by bev.

Bill looks down at us from the porch of the house, that same melancholy look spread across his face. "Look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty or another Ed Corcoran or one of us? Are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town Because I can't." He says, the words just coming out with no problem, his stutter had fully vanished.

"I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't."
"So walking into this house for me... it's easier that walking into my own."Bill finished off, only struggling on the last couple words. "Wow." Richie expressed, fully shocked to what bill had managed to say without hesitation. "What?" Beverly questioned. "He didn't stutter once." Richie said, it was true, bill didn't stutter, he wasn't scared at all.

I feel the urge in me to go up and help bill, it was only right, I can't have him go in that house alone and as much as I hate the idea I just need to go. I exhale deeply and I start walking towards him before I felt a hand grip my wrist, preventing me from getting closer. It was stan.

"Wait! Uhhh, shouldn't we have some people keep watch, just in case something bad happens?" Stan says, sounding truly frightened and hesitant. I'm not one to talk though, as much as we need to help bill I can't help but think about all of the things that could go wrong in this situation.

"Wh-wh-wh-who wants to stay out here?" Bill asked. Everyone's hands shot up, with the exception of mine, beverly's and bill's. "how about we draw straws." Ben suggests. "where do you suppose we are going to find fucking straws Ben." Richie jokes, half sarcastically but he has a point. "we can use sticks, 4 of us can go in, 4 of us can wait out here." Beverly says as she collects 8 sticks. "okay fine let's just go." I say, eager to find out weather i'm risking my life today or not, i mean it wouldn't be ideal but you got to do what you got to do.

Perfect just my luck I pulled the shortest stick. Great.

"Fuck." I hear richie whisper to himself as he realised he has to go in the house. "Fuck indeed i dont want to go in there that's a fucking death trap, do you know how many diseases you can get from but breathing in that place, I could literally walk across the floor and break a fucking limb." Eddie says. "don't jinx yourself ed's." I remarked.

"O-okay so l-let's g-go." Bill says as he steps closer to the door. me, richie and eddie all share the same concerned, scared glance as we step closer to the house. "y/n, wait!" stanley quivered. I turned my head around and looked him in the eyes, i could read the fear in his face like a book, it wasn't hard to miss but it was so hard for me to see him like this.

"please don't go, i need you to stay safe out here with us, i can't loose you y/n." he shudders as he moves closer to me. I pull him into a hug and wrap my arms around his neck, "stanley i'll be okay, i promise." I mutter into his shoulder. "please just stay safe." He says. "I will." I respond, my voice shaking in fear. I sigh as I pull away from the hug and give him a reassuring smile before following the group up towards the house.

We enter the house and the first thing that hits me is a horrid stench of god knows what, all the leftover furniture was covered in cobwebs and i swear shit was growing out of some of it. Overgrown plans from outside had somehow found a way to trail up the walls of the house, they almost looked dead and the green that used to be perfectly vibrating on the leaves had almost disappeared.

"I can't believe i pulled the short straw, you guys are lucky you're not measuring dicks." Richie scoffs. "Oh shut it trash mouth me and bev have bigger ones than you." I retaliate. "Beep beep, both of you, can you guys smell that?" Eddie says, referring to the ghastly smell of mould surrounding the entire house. "Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie says as he approaches another room in the house. "Home come?"Eddie enquiries. "Cause then you're eating it." Richie clarified "Eughh"Eddie gagged as he covered his mouth.

I walk over to richie and i have never seen someone look so terrified in my life. His eyes were open completely and his eyebrows were risen yet they were furrowed in confusion. "hey rich, you good?" I ask, stepping closer to him. "It, it says I'm missing." He stuttered as he hands me a poster. It was a missing poster but it had his face, his name, his age and today's date documented onto it. "holy shit what the hell is this?" I gulped. "Y-y-y-you're not missing, Richie." Bill confirms  "Then why's it say it there, it's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face..." Richie goes on, his entire body was shaking and his breathing was uneasy. "Calm down, this isn't real."Bill adds in attempt to calm him down. Richie grabs the poster from my hand and pints to his picture. "That's my name, that's my age, that's the date..." Richie yells, his voice cracking and eyes tearing up slightly.

"This isn't real, Richie." Eddie quivered. "What the fuck It says I'm missing. Am I missing? Will I disappear?" Richie went on, not actually hearing any of our attempts to calm him down. "Look at me, Richie. Look at me. This isn't real. IT's playing tricks on you." I say as bill grabs his shoulders to stop him from shaking. I take the poster back and tear it up "see nothing to worry about it's gone now." I reassured.

Richie just started to calm down when we heard a voice coming from upstairs. "Hello? Hello? Help me please!" It spoke, the voice was hoarse and sounded desperate, it sounded familiar but i couldn't quite piece it together. "Betty?" Eddie spoke unsurely. "Ripsom?"I continued as we all looked up the stairs.

I cant believe i'm doing this, why the fuck am i doing this?

•••

1190 words
heyyyy we hit 2kkkk thank you sooo much ily all<3
drink water, stay safe
- your bitch may :)