꧁𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙨' 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 '𝙫'꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

(the fit, you know the drill by now, if you're not really a fan or it, feel free to change it :D)

It was the day after stanley asked me to be his girlfriend and i still had that stupid smile plastered onto my face. I had never been so happy and relieved in my entire life, I finally felt... complete? As if Stan was the part of me that was missing, though I still saw him everyday, now it was even better. I made the decision to call richie and tell him the news, or possibly ask to hang out then tell him if he's up for it.

"Hello, Tozier residence." I heard a feminine voice speak over the phone. "Oh hello Mrs Tozier, it's y/n, could you please tell richie I'm calling." I ask. "sorry sweetie, he's at eddie's house, maybe try there?" She apologised

What was richie doing at eddie's house and how eddie's mom allowed that?

"Okay, thanks Mrs T" I reply as she hangs up.

Well I was definitely interested into what richie and eddie we're doing and how richie is even allowed to see eddie after his mom telling him he couldn't see us ever again.

The curiosity got the best of me and i started on my way to eddie's house, it didn't take long as me and eddie live in practically neighbouring streets. I walked up the footpath and saw richie outside eddie's bedroom window. Luckily for him eddie's room was on the first floor of the house, as mrs K believed the stairs would be too dangerous for 'her precious eddie bear'

I avoided the front door and went straight for richie and eddie, who was leaning slightly out his window. "uh hey guys, hope i'm not interrupting anything, I just came here because richies mom said he would be here and i kinda need to talk to you." I say as richie jumps out of his skin. "JESUS CHRIST Y/N! You scared the absolute shit out of me." Richie screamed as he caught his breath. Eddie was almost falling out of his window laughing at this point.

"richie you dick, she just talked and you nearly shit yourself... Anyway hey y/n." Eddie said. "hey eds, oh no what happened to the cast? Richie did you do that?" I say referring the the bold letters that read out 'LOSER' on his cast. "oh uh no... greta did it." Eddie stammered. The look on my face changed from sadness to pure anger, I stand by what I said on the first day of summer, "one of these days, I will kill her"

"we're trying to figure out how to fix it." he added. "WAIT I HAVE A GOOD IDEA." Richie blurted. "okay what is it?" eddie asks. "Your gonna love it, y/n have you got a marker?." Richie asks. "yea sure let me just get out my canvas, paintbrush, and sketching pencils, of corse i don't have a marker. dingus." I say sarcastically

"sorry since when did you not carry markers?" richie asked. "uh since like the 4 th grade." I laugh. "It's alright i have a marker it's red though, will that work?" eddie says.

"umm sure yea i don't see why not." Richie says as he grabs the marker of eddie and takes the cap of with his teeth. "Dude that's disgusting keep it i don't want that back." Eddie says, grossed out.

Richie had drawn over the 'S' and wrote a 'V' over the top of it, changing the word "LOSER" to "LOVER" All three of us look at richies fix to the problem. It was simple but it was a good fix.

"Awww that's actually pretty cute, well done richie." I say. "Yeah, um thank you richie, i love it." Eddie blushed

'They definitely have something going on here' i think to myself

"no problemo eduardo-" richie gets cut off. "Eddie bear? Who are you talking too?" Mrs K asks from a room away.

SHIT

"It's just the radio mother."eddie quickly covers as he motions us to leave, me and richie quickly take the chance and sprint away from eddie's house.

"jesus that was too close." richie puffs, out of breath. "yeah i know right imagine how mad she would have been" I add, "i don't even want to imagine," he laughs.

"so, what we're you and eddie spaghetti doing." I ask him. "uhhh... summer science project." he says quickly. "richie, i'm in your science i know we don't have homework over summer, tell the truth." I say back

"fine, i was there to tell eddie how i feel about.. well how i feel about him and how much i like him." He admits while kicking a pebble across the pavement. "that's really good, how did it go?" i ask him. "Well i told him, he stayed quiet for a bit, then needed his inhaler, and then he said he felt the same way." He smiled at the floor.

"HA HA I KNEW IT, I FUCKING CALLED IT!" I celebrate. "knew what?" he asked. "KNEW YOU TWO HAD SOMETHING GOING ON!" I continued. "so are you two like dating now?" i nudge him.

please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes-

"yes" He laughs at my excitement. "but don't tell anybody, got it l/n?" He says seriously. "affirmative, tozier... or should i say kasprak?" I tease. he just laughs and smiles and i have never seen him look this happy in a long time.

"on the topic of dating, what i came to talk to you about actually, um me and stan, we're now officially!" I smile with joy. "FINALLY I HAVE ONLY BEEN WAITING YEARS!" He laughs again, we just spent the whole was down the street laughing and making jokes until we got to the arcade.

"steer fighter?" I ask. "you read my mind." he says. "i'll go get some tokens okay." I say as i pull a few quarters out my pocket. "i have one left but go ahead." he says as i walk to the token machine.

By the time i get back to richie i see bill?

what is bill doing here i wonder as i stroll back

"it got beverly." He said

"shit, oh god, no, fucking christ what the hell!" i panic.

"what are you talking about?" Richie asked

"IT RICHIE!" me and bill both yell

•••

1079 words

Welp shits about to go down...
unless you wanna float too...

(apologies that author's note is a wee bit long)

i can't t believe this book is practically almost done like that's weird to think of but as soon as i'm done with birdbrain i will start another fic like almost right after. oh and also i'm thinking of just making a book to just kinda get to know me beyond your bitch, chloe . so lmk if anyone would wanna see thatttt

hope you all are doing good, don't forget, drink water, stay safe, have a great day.

your bitch, mayyy <3