꧁𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣꧂

little a/n before we start:
Okay, before I even start writing the chapter I just want to say thank you for reading because it has been so fun and I love doing it, it may have took almost a year to do but hey ho! I love you guys so much, thanks for the support!! <3

•••

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

It was a whole month after we defeated the clown, and not a lot had actually changed. The group was whole again and it was going to take a lot more than a stupid clown to get between that. Me and Stan told everyone we were officially together, and to Mikes surprise he already thought we were dating when he started hanging out with us.

We all gathered in the field near the barrens to say our goodbyes to Beverly, she was moving to Portland with her aunt. I was really going to miss her and I hates the fact I was going to be apart from one of my friends, but I knew it was for the best.

All of us were sat in a circle, Bill, Ben, Stan, Mike and Richie were all sat on logs while me, Eddie and Bev chose to sat on the floor. "I can only remember parts, but, I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like. I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern, but we were older, like, our parents' ages." She explained to us all.

"What were we all doing there?" Bill questioned. "I'm not sure, I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I can ever forget that." Beverly spoke.

Everything just kinda went quiet, why would we all be back in the cistern? I mean i'm sure it's nothing to worry about?

"Do I still look handsome as an adult?" Richie asked, framing his face with his hands. "Eh you grow into your looks." Beverly laughs. "What the fuck does that mean?" He laughs

"What about me?" Stanley asks. Beverly pauses and thinks "Just like now, but taller." She hesitates. "Well that's good, you'll stay cute forever." I say as I playfully elbow his leg.

Bill suddenly picks up a piece of a broken coke bottle and stands up, "Swear it. Swear if It isn't dead, if It ever comes back, we'll come back, too." He says, holding the shard of glass

Bill holds out his left hand and makes an incision in it using the piece of glass. He looks at the rest of us, stood up in agreement of the oath. He then approaches Richie and cuts into his left hand; he cringes from the pain and shakes his hand as Bill does the same thing with Eddie, who looks away.

Bill then goes over to Mike, who groans as Bill cuts into his skin. Stanley closes his eyes and grits his teeth in pain as Bill makes an incision in his hand, I hold his free hand in mine and hold my other out for Bill to cut, I close my eyes and don't look at the noticeable about of blood escaping my hand.

Ben lets out a grunt in pain as Bill does a quick incision with his hand, then finally, he goes over to Beverly, as the others clutch their bleeding hands, and makes a deep incision in her hand; Beverly winces slightly, but other than that, she acts as if she didn't feel a thing.

All of us exchanged looks as we join hands together. We all hold hands for a few seconds then everyone lets go, expect me and stanley.

"You know, apart from the whole killer clown thing, this summer has been one of the best, thanks to you losers." I say, looking down at the ground, kicking a small stone around with my blue converse. "Yeah, I can second that, thank you guys for everything." Beverly says.

"I gotta go. I hate you." Stan says, directed to Bill. Bill just hangs his head and nods sadly, until Stan smiles to indicate that he was just joking, Ben grins at him, then Eddie, Richie, and the "I'll see you later." He says to the group. I rise to my tip toes and give him a kiss on the forehead before he leaves. "Oh please get a room"Richie fake gags "I'll catch up in two seconds" I say, laughing at Richies childishness. "Bye stan!" They all yell as he leaves.

I turn to Beverly and hug her tightly. "I'm never going to forgive you for leaving me with a group of boys." I laugh into the hug. "I know and I'm sorry, but you better call me every night, I'll miss you, y/n." She says. "I'll miss you more, Bev." A tear rolled down our faces and we let go of the hug.

"Well, bye guys, I'll see you around." I say as I wave to the group and rush to the clearing where Stanley left.

"USE PROTECTION!" Richie yelled. "BEEP BEEP RICHIE!" I yelled back and laughed to myself.

I truly had the best, weirdest friends anyone could ask for.

"Stan! I'm here!" I say just as he was about to turn again. "Jesus you walk fast." I say to myself as I walk over to him.

"finally, took your time." he laughed as he put his arm over my shoulder. "Hey! In defence you had an extra like 2 minutes to get here." I say I catch my breath. "Yeah yeah okay whatever you say." He laughs again.

"Y'know I have like a few hours before I need to be home, we could always go to the park and birdwatch or something." I offer, glancing at my watch. "Y/n, you hate birdwatching." Stanley says. "I don't hate it, you like it so yea I do like it." I say to him.

"I love you." Stan says. "I love you too Stanley." I say timidly. We stop in our tracks and just stare into each other's eyes, I could stay like this all day. His hand brushed a piece of hair out of my eye as he pulled me in for a soft kiss.

"You guys seriously didn't check to see if anyone was around, I thought you were better than that Stan the man" We hear someone say not far behind us. It was Richie, he had been there the whole fucking time.

We both look at richie then each other. "Race to the park?" I suggest. "Yup, last one there had to deal with... that." Stanley says, referring to Richie.

"Oh you're on, 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣."

•••

1107 words

Okay, wow. So the book is done, like completely finished. AGHHHHH! I'm so happy I actually completely finished this book and I'm even happier so any people have read it, thank you guys so much for reading. :D I'm making a Bill x Reader next so that will be up pretty soon! I love all you guys and thank you for reading <3

drink water, stay safe

and for the last time in this book...

with much love,
- your bitch, may :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 - 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙐𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (✔︎) 🎉