T h i r t e e n

So, today is they day we all go to the hot springs! It'd take two hours to get there, since it's up the mountains. Since season one of Attack on Titan is done, we get vacation! There were three different cars. I dont even bother saying what kind of car I'm in. I just know that this is Reiner's car. That pervert. He was obviously driving. Only five people can fit in Reiner's car, so it was me, Jean, of course Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. The ride was silent.

Good because I'm tired of Jean's shit. "Hey, [Name]," Jean called out. I jinxed it. . . . MAAAAAN.

"Whaat?" I irrtatedly replied.

"Some one is on their period," Jean scoffed. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut it Mikasa lover," I said. Jean quieted down.

"Shut up, [Name]Eren." I looked at Mikasa and pouted.

"Mikasa, Jean is being annoying."

"Jean, shut the fuck up," Mikasa growled. Mikasa is such a beast.

"I'm gonna turn on the radio," Reiner said and did so.

Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces past and I'm homebound.

"THIS MY SONG!" Jean shouted, in the passenger seat. "NENENENENENENE! And I need you! NENENENENENENE! And I miss you ! NENENENENENENE! And now I wondeeeer!" Jean sang, moving around in the passenger seat.

"Jean, you're killing my ears!" Eren shouted.

"YOU KNOW I'D WALK A THOUSAND MIIILLEESSS! IF I CAN JUST SEE YOU. . .TONIGHHHHT!"

I was laughing hysterically. It was just so amusing and weird. Jean was shaking his head back and forth like a weirdo. "J-Jean, I'm trying to read!" Armin softly said. Poor Armin. He has to deal with us.

Mikasa growled and crossed her arms, eyes shut close in irritation. Jean was going overboard.

"This annoying little shit. . . ," Mikasa muttered, rubbing her temples.

And so, the whole way to the hot springs which was TWO FUCKING HOURS, Jean sang different songs like a hyena. Some of the songs he didnt know, he would mumble while screaming. *ULTIMATE FACE PALM*.

"YES, WE'RE HERE!" Eren rushed out of the car, pretty much relieved. Surprisingly, there weren't much people here. Probably 'cause it's the weekday.

"I think I have a migraine," Reiner muttered, making me laugh. Mikasa and Armin quietly got out of the car. I can tell by their expression that they were relieved---actually only Armin's. Mikasa is like a brick wall. I also got out of the car and stretched my legs. Damn, stretching felt good.

"Hey, guys!" Sasha ran up towards us, a potato basket under her right arm.

"So, you really are potato girl," Reiner snickered, beside me. Whoa! When did he get there?

"So? Potatoes are good to eat!" Sasha said, taking a potato in her left hand.

"They're disgusting," Jean piped in.

"Potatoes gonna potate!" Sasha blew a raspberry at the two guys.

"Jean, there you are!" Marco called. Jean looked at Marco and smiled.

"Hi, Marco!"

"I SHIP JARCO!" Sasha shouted.

". . . ." Jean and Marco raised a brow. I smiled deviously.

"JARCO FER LIFE!" I shouted along with Sasha.

"[Name]Eren fer life!" Jean shouted. Everyone nodded besides you and Eren.