F o u r

Eren smiles sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck. "Well, you see. . .I was offered a role for an action movie and it'll be in England. . . ," he explains. "It'll take up to 6-8 months to finish shooting everything, so. . .we have to. . .y'know," he murmurs.

"Distance?" I finish.

"Yea. . . ."

"It's fine," I say, smiling. "Just when are you leaving?"

"You're not fine."

"I mean I'll miss you and all, but I can't stop you. It's your job after all," I say, shoving lasagna in my mouth. I swallow the food and sigh. "This'll be the first distant relationship."

"Don't worry, [Name]. I'll come visit every now and then," Eren promises. "I'll miss you, too. I'm definitely getting used to seeing your beautiful face most of the time."

"You didn't answer my question before. When are you leaving to film?"

"I'm leaving next week."

"Just why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because you'd get sad, and I hate seeing you so depressed."

"But, if you told me sooner I would 't be as depressed," I murmur, pouting and shove a forkful in my mouth.

". . .Sorry." He also shoves lasagna in his mouth. "I really should have told you sooner."

-skip-

It's been two days and it's almost time for Eren to leave to Enlgand. "[Name]!" I sigh and look at Haruki.

"Yes?"

"What's with you? You seem so grumpy!" Haruki says, a small smile on his lips.

"I'm on my period." That wasn't a lie, it really wasn't. The day after Jean shit in the toilet (without flushing it), my time of the month had started. This dressing room is so big and it makes me feel relaxed.

"Oh, want some chocolate?" Haruki hands me a [favorite candy bar] and I gladly accept it.

"Thank you, Haruki."

"Well, let's talk about this scene." Haruki talks about the scene with me and then jumps up and down excitedly. "I can't believe it's almost time for your kiss scene! I'm so excited! The great [Name] and the great Levi are gonna kiss! KISS!"

I stare at Haruki. "Oh my god. Please, don't become another Jean, Haruki! NO, I BEG OF YOU!" I clasp my hands together and plead. "I can't deal with another Jean!" He stares at me and then shrugs.

"I ship [Name]Levi but I'm not that crazy about it," Haruki says.

"THAT'S WHAT JEAN SAID BEFORE!" No lies. Right when Attack on Titan began, Jean started talking about [Name]Eren and kept on saying how he wasn't all crazy about it, but look at Jean now! CRAZY AS HELL.

"Well. . .oh whatever! [NAME]LEVI FOR LIFE!" Haruki jokingly shouts.

"HELL NO! FUCK YOU!" That voice. I bang my head on the coffe table and cry mentally. "NO SUCH THING AS [NAME]LEVI! IT'S ALL ABOUT [NAME]EREN! SO, FUCK YOU!"

"Is this the hardcore shipper named 'Jean', [Name]?" Haruki asks, his eyes glinting in amusement.

"Sure am! Jean Kirschtein, ultimate [Name]Eren shipper!" Jean proudly says with a smile.

"Wow. Aren't you a gorgeous chunk." Haruki giggles, his purple hair fluttering. I look up at Jean, who looks at me, probably panicked. "Now, now. Come sit over here, Mr. Kirschtein," Haruki purrs.