F o u r

!" Eren scrolled it down and tried not to laugh. You narrowed your eyes at him. "We'll, you should've seen yourself. Your blood was squirting everywhere!" 

        "Hey, hey. At least, I wasn't screaming my head off." You scoffed and pouted. 

        "You would've felt the same if you saw yourself with Hanji," you said and began laughing at the look of Eren's face. 

        Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger! 

        Eren picked up his phone and furrowed his brow. "What? But, today's our day off!" You leaned a bit and kind of recognized the voice. "Okay, fine. Bye." He sighed and threw his phone behind him.

        "So, who was that?" You inquired. 

        "Hajime said that he wanted to talk to us," he explained and stood up. "And, today was our day off, too." 

          "I'll head home and change. Where did Hajime say to meet at?" Eren looked up. 

         "I think at Starbucks. Yea, meet him there at Starbucks," he said. You nodded and grabbed your stuff. You remembered about how messy your hair looked and shrugged. 

        "See you later, Jaeger!" You opened the door then closed it and called for a taxi.

~Time skip brought to you by ANTONIO CARRIEDO!!!!~

        You jogged to Starbucks, even though it was 6 blocks away from your home. Obviously, you had sunglasses on. If you didn't, oh boy. . . . You opened the door of Starbucks and breathed in some air and began panting. "Oh my god! *takes a deep breath* That was so tiring!" You opened the door making a Ding! and walked to where Eren and Hajime sat. 

        "[Name]-chan finally made it!" Mr. Isayama teasingly grinned and leaned in his chair. You rolled your eyes and sat down. 

        "So, what's new?" You and Eren questioned.

        "Well since you're both my favorite people, I want to at least tell you what would happen in the TV show Shingeki no Kyojin," he explained. You and Eren nodded. 

        "Well, right now in the show the Scouting Legion is going on their 57th expedition. During the expedition Levi's squad dies by the female titan and so does [Name]." You frowned. 

        "Awwww! Why do I die first?" You crossed your arms. "If you make me die there's going to be a lot of protests, Hajime! And then you're gonna want to change it." Hajime caressed his chin and sighed.

        "That's true, but I at least want to make it even more dramatic. Making you die after you kissed Eren. . . ."

        "Yea, that's pretty cold, director," Eren butted in. 

        "But, then if you're not gonna die, there is gonna be a lot of kissing scenes, because in the show you and Eren are pretty much love birds." 

        "Well, you made me die so if [Name] dies, fans may think she turned into a titan, since she's pretty much the main female character along with Mikasa," Eren explained. 

        You wiped a tear from your eye. "I was such a good actor when Eren died. I was like so proud of my acting." 

        "Well that part was emotional, who wouldn't cry if I died?" Eren smugly said. 

        "So, its settled? [Name] does not die and Levi's squad does. Oh yea, Eren you have to cry in that episode when they die." You patted the turquoise eyed boy's back and fake sniffed.