F i v e

"WHAT?!" Eren practically screamed. Karen smile and twirled a strand of brown hair around her finger. 

        "Shocking huh? I'm glad we're gonna be back together," she softly said and smiled. You stared back and forth awkwardly. Desperate bitches. . .oops, you thought. Karen turned to you and her jaw dropped. "OH MY GOD! It's really you!" You grinned and was about to greet her, until she passed you and started talking to someone. 

        "Whaa. . . ?" You turned around and found her talking to Christa. You blushed in embarrassment when you heard Eren laughing. 

        "Oh my god, [Name]! That was an epic fail!" Eren continued laughing while slapping his knee and holding his stomach. "Holy shittake mushrooms. That was hi-lari-ous." You rolled your eyes and shoved his shoulder. 

        "Shaddup! That was not funny!" You childishly pouted and stomped your foot. "What a meanie. . . ," you muttered. Eren wrapped his arms around your shoulder and laughed.

FLASH!

        "Holy shit! This is the best [Name]Eren picture ever!" Jean's voice shouted. You and Eren blinked twice then glared. 

        "You better delete that damn photo!" Eren growled.

        "I will murder you in your sleep if you dont delete it!" You threatened. 

        Jean rolled his eyes. "As if I'm gone delete it. See ya later, bitches!" He took off and kicked some dusts. You coughed and fanned your hand in front of you. 

        "Damn, Jean. I'm gonna kill him," you and Eren simultaneously said. 

        "Eren-kun! Let's go to the beach!" Karen ran over and clutched his arm. Damn, she was clingy. But, you couldn't help, but feel a little insecure. She was really pretty. But, that's not what really matters, right? 

        "Go to the beach? At like freaking 6:00?" 

        "Mhhmm! Yea, it's more cooler!" She softly stroked across his stomach. You awkwardly looked away, while Eren turned bright red. You turned back to look at them and slightly looked at him confused. Even though he's dated lots of girls, he still blushes around them. Does that mean. . .no way. . . , you thought. "Let's g--!"

        "W-wait! Karen, can [Name] come?" You backed away and smiled sweetly.

        "Oh no, you both can go. I'm fine!" Secretly, you didn't want to go. . .at all. You blinked when a hand latched your left arm.

        "Please, come! It'll be real fun!" She smiled kindly.

        "U-uhm. . . ." You fidgeted and scratched your head. "I-I guess?"

        "All right!" Karen dragged you somewhere, with you flailing behind her like an American flag.

~At the beach~

        "Ahh. . .the sun feels good!" You stretched your arms out and closed your eyes.

        "I agree. . . ." You ran down the hill of sand and jumped on the shore, water splashing over your clothes.

        "The cold water feels good!" You kneeled down and picked up the moist sand. You started getting tired of kneeling and started to stand up.

SPLASH!

        Eren laughed hysterically and slapped his knee. "OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS!" He continued his laughter while you sat in the water, glaring at the German boy.