T w e l v e

"AHHHHH! HOME SWEET HOME!" You shouted, tiredly.

"I'm so glad you let me sleep over," Jean murmured behind you.

"Yea, same here. I'm so tired from the flight," Eren mumbled, walking to the sofa. You walked to your closet in the hallway and pulled out a mattress; along with pillows and blankets.

"Let me set up this bed," you said, dragging the things to the living room and setting it up.

After you finished Jean plopped on the bed. SNORE! Well, he was the first to knock out. You looked at Eren on the sofa who was already knocked out, too. Grabbing a blanket, you covered his body with it and walked to your room. "Ahh. My husband!" You jumped on your bed and gladly fell into a deep sleep.

-Next Day-

You stood waiting at a cafe for Hajime. He sure is taking long. "[Name]-san!" You looked to the right to see him running to you.

"Finally! You took forever!" You grumbled crossing your arms.

"Right! Let's sit down and talk." You both sat down in one of the tables outside of the cafe. "So, since we have finished season 1 for Attack on Titan, it might be awhile until we do season 2. It'll probably take one year?" Your eyes widened.

"But, thats very long." You said, shocked.

"But, your manager had told me something." He said with a serious look. You nodded for him to continue talking. "He said that someone wants you to be in another television show, but it's all the way in Korea. So, for the television you'd have to go abroad."

"What. . .? But. . . ." Your mind was not able to process this.

"But, also there's a film you can star in instead. You don't have to do the television show in Korea," Hajime explained. "Instead of going to Korea, you can work with starring in a romance film with Zero Kiryu in New York!"

"Zero Kiryu?!!!?!?!?!" You blurted.

"Yup! Once you know it, there's gonna be Zero[Name]! EVERYWHERE!" Hajime smiled excitedly. A little bit too excitedly. . . .

"But, this is a bit too sudden. . . ," you said.

"Don't worry, you have two months to decide." He softly said.

You nodded and stood up. "I'm gonna go take a walk."

"Okay! Bye [Name]! See you in two days!" Hajime shouted and left. You suddenly remembered.

"Oh yeah. There's gonna be a party for Eren and Sayla." You muttered. You walked in the streets of Los Angeles, until sunset.

"[Name], is that you?" You turned around to meet turquoise orbs.

"Oh, Eren. Hi." You greeted with a smile. He seemed a little grim. Your smile faltered a little. "Is something wrong?" He sighed and stood beside you.

"Wanna just walk together?" You nodded and looked around. Surprisingly, no fans or paparazzis' have been spotted. You took out sunglasses and handed them to Eren. He gladly took them and put it on. You put on sunglasses also and smiled at him.

The both of you walked in silence. Gladly the silence wasn't awkward. "So. . .how's your relationship going?" You asked, hands behind you.

". . .Fine." He looked at you with a troubled expression. "Say, if you were to--- ah. Never mind. Forget I said anything." Your lips were formed into a firm line, annoyance on her face.

"You just had to say never mind. I'm curious now!" You threw your arms in the air.

"Sorry. Though. . .is there something wrong? You seem a bit down," Eren said. He seemed kind of nicer? You looked at him and decided whether or not to tell him. You decided.