S i x

It's quiet in the room when the two guys come back. What should I say? I look at them and they seem to be both in deep thought. "Um," I speak, but then the familiar dude with the ash brown hair smiles and then scratches the back of his head.

"Well, we're aliens disguised as humans to take care of you," he says. I raise an eyebrow at him and then the guy with the darker hair color looks at him as if he was the most retarded person in the world.

"Um, okay," I say with a small snicker.

"I'll go get the nurse, BRB!" the weird dude walks out in a hurry and I'm left alone with the normal dude. It's awkwardly silent and I hear him clear his throat.

"Um, well, my name is Eren Jaeger, I am your co-worker," he says with a small smile. I nod.

"Right, nice to meet you Eren. Um, I think I remember that I'm an actress?"

"Yes, you are, but I was told to tell you that you are leaving temporarily."

I nod slowly, "I see."

"[Name], um, you really don't remember me?" He inquires, looking nervous. I bite my bottom lip and shake my head. He laughs though it sounds strained and he runs his fingers through his hair. "It's nothing, haha, nothing," he says and then smiles wide, which looked a bit forced and scary.

"Alright, we're back!" The other guy walks in with a nurse.

"You're awake, Ms. [Surname]! How are you feeling?" The nurse asks.

"Neutral," I respond.

"Alright, we'll take some tests on you after I come back," the nurse leaves the room with a smile and the weird dude looks at me and then the other dude.

"Alright, well, my name is Jean Kirschtein, and I am your coworker, slash, friend," Jean speaks.

"Jean. . .okay, I see," I mutter.

". . .I'm Eren Jaeger. Coworker and. . . ," he trails off with a small smile, "friend." I stare at him and nod my head.

"Alright. So, Jean and Eren, Eren and Jean," I murmur, a finger on my chin.

"Yep. My name is pretty dope," Jean confidently says, wriggling his brows.

"Oh, so it's pretty dope? Cool name," I sarcastically say. Jean turns to Eren with a smile.

"At least she still got that side." Eren cracks a small smile.

"I remember being an actress though, but a lot of things are blurred out," I say, tapping my head.

"Yes, well, we are your precious co-workers. Especially Ereeeeeen," Jean emphasizes Eren's name and I arch a curious eyebrow. Eren slams a fist to his face and I stare wide eyed.

"Shut the hell up, horse shit," Eren growls. Jean yells and immediately puts his hands over his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screams and I flinch a little.

"JEAN! Shut the hell up! You're going to give [Name] a headache!" Eren shouts in a low voice. As I watch them fight, I burst into laughter.

"You guys are such idiots!" I double over in laughter, tears pricking the corner of my eyes. I wipe my eyes and let out a satisfied sigh. "Horse face and bombastic Jaeger," I murmur with a small smile.

"Did you just call us----?" Jean and Eren look at each other with hopeful eyes.

"Oh, I said it unintentionally. Maybe I'm starting to remember!" I excitedly say.