T h r e e

Instead of getting advice from someone else, you decided to look for Eren. You checked everywhere. The bathroom, (well you asked Conny to look in the bathrom) the bar, the dance floor, everywhere. He might be outside, you thought and walked out of the backdoor. You looked to your left and right. There he was. He was in the alley way, crying. This was the first time you've seen him cry for reals. He was sitting down on the dirty floor, with his face covered in his knees and arms around his legs. 

        "Eren?" He mumbled something that you couldn't comprehend. "Say what?" You questioned and held your dress up, so it wouldn't get too dirty. 

        "I said, 'leave me alone to die'." He muttered more clearly and sniffling in between. 

        You stood beside his figure and awkwardly patted his back. "Come on don't cry. It doesn't seem normal to see you. . .you know. . .cry. You look better looking mad all the time, well I mean you look better when your normal. Just spill out your problems to me, let it all out." Eren lifted his face and sniffled, wiping his red eyes with his white sleeve. 

        "Well, you see. When she came over and hugged me. She started talking about how she's getting tired of the [Name]Eren shippers. She says she hates seeing so many fan arts of you and me together, you know. Then, she started crying and saying how she hated you and even insulted you. I got mad because well we're pals you know?  And then. . .and then she broke up with me!" Eren explained and started bawling again. 

        You raised a brow. "Wait. There are fan arts of you and me? Dafuqq?" Eren wiped his eyes again and sighed. 

        "Don't forget about the fan fictions, too. There are like millions of it. Jean tells me he reads them every single day, including the lemon kinds." Eren leaned his chin on his palm and bit his lip.

        "Wait. Fanfictions of you and me? Dafuqq? By the way, what do you mean 'including the lemon kinds'?" Eren blushed slightly and shook his head. 

        "You look it up on Google. There are mostly on DeviantArt," Eren mumbled, feeling embarrassed already. You swivled out your phone and began to search it up. There were lots of links including: Eren x [Name] LEMON! Don't Leave My Love (Eren x [Name]) and many more. You clicked on the first one and lots of words appeared on the screen, so you shoved it in Eren's face. 

        "I found one, what do I do. Do I read it?" You questioned. Eren chuckled a little.

        "Well, of course you read it its a fan fiction. I think you should read the comments first thought," said Eren, so you did and scrolled down quickly, reading some comments. There was one that read: "*nosebleed* This is hot. You should defi-definitely write mo-mo-more. . .!" You crinkled your eyebrows in confusion and finally decided to read it. 

        "I'm gonna read this 'thang'." Eren nodded and started blushing madly. 

        ~Seven minutes later

        "WHAT THE *BLEEP* DID I JUST READ! These shippers are going wayyyyyy tooooooo farrr!!!" You shouted and felt your whole face go red, including your ears. You looked over to Mr. Jaeger, who was a red tomato. "YOUUU! You knew what a lemon was! Why didn't you tell me what it was about?! I feel like my eyes and brain lost it's precious awesome virginity!" Eren waved his hands in surrender. 

        "I only read like two lemon fan fiction's! Only two lemon fan fictions!" His loud shout echoed in the dim alley way. "Okay, I've read more only because they were good," Eren admitted sheepishly.