S e v e n

You blinked once. Twice. Thrice. "WHATT???!!!" Eren exclaimed. You were about to exclaim that, though. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! A ROMANCE MOVIE WITH. . ." Eren looked at Gilbert, "WITH THAT ALBINO?!" Hajime raised a brow.

"What're you getting so worked up about, Eren?" Eren growled, pink dusting his cheeks.

"I'm not g-getting worked up for anything!" He protested.

Gilbert shrugged and grinned. "It's cool. I get to work with a beautiful Frau." He winked at you, while you blushed.

"I was thinking of putting Sasuke Uchiha and Haruka Nanase in there also. . .what do you g--"

"NO!" Eren cut in.

Hajime glared at Eren and cleared his throat. "What do you g---"

"N--!" You clamped your hand over his mouth.

"I think it's cool!" You said with a smile. Hajime nodded and grinned.

"Okay then. Since, you agree. Go away," he sweetly said, waving his hand as goodbye. You raised a brow and shrugged, and walked away.

"Why the hell would you agree?!" Eren shouted, standing in front of you with an angry expression.

"Beca---"

"What if you have to have sex with that stupid albino?! Wha--"

"Why do you care?" You interrupted with a raised eyebrow. He went silent and opened his mouth, but closed it. "It's not like I'm gonna have to like be the character in a square love or whatever."

"Oh, [Name]!" Hajime ran up to you with a big grin. "The movie contains you falling in love with three guys! Goodbye!" Then, he ran off. . .and tripped.

Idiot.

You looked at Eren and chuckled. "I guess I jinxed it?" Eren frowned. "What's with the frowny face? Don't frown! Smile!" You lifted the corner of his lips upwards and smiled. "Awh! Look you're smiling!" Eren blushed a little and swatted your hands.

"Whatever," he muttered, turning his head. You giggled and opened your arms to give him a bear hug.

SMACK!

"Oww. . . ," someone mumbled. You turned around and quickly apologized for accidentally hitting that person. Your eyes widened.

"OHMIGOD! I'M SO SORRY!" You turned around and gasped. "You're Haruka Nanase!" He looked up at you with those beautiful eyes.

"Oh, it's okay. Hey, aren't you that gorgeous actor in Attack on Titans?" You blushed and looked away.

"I wouldn't say gorgeous. . . ," you muttered, embarrassed.

"Well, you are. I think your director asked me to film a movie with you. . . I think that would be nice," he said with a smile. You heard Eren mumble in irritation.

"I think it'd be cool with you, too! I'd have fun filming with you!" You excitedly said. Eren continued his mumbling, irritating you.

"Well, I have to get to the guys, so I'll see you later?" You nodded and watched him walk and send you a wink.

"Y-yea! I'll see you later!" You waved at him, blushing. You turned to look at Eren who looked real depressed. "Oh dang! What happened to you?"

"Nothing, dude. It's nothing. Totally nothing," he mumbled. You pursed your lips and stood in front of him, peering into his eyes.

"You can't lie to me."