F o u r

NOTE: I've decided to change the plot of this proposal thing, SO THERE IS NO PROPOSAL SUMMARY ANYMORE. IT IS NOW GONE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT LATERRRR. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR ANGST AND FEELS. It's going to be something somewhat cliche? I'm not telling you guys the plot though. You guys will find out later. Enjoy! ≡(*′▽')っ

"You want me to marry you? But, this is so sudden. E-Eren, I'm happy, but I don't feel ready," I explain, choosing my words carefully. He said this out of nowhere. I can't just go and say yes now. We haven't even talked about marriage. Eren looks at me with dark eyes and I blink.

"I get it." He steps back, his bangs covering his eyes. Then, he turns around and starts walking off.

"Eren!" I run after him, grabbing his hand. "I'm sorry, don't be mad!" He rips my hand off and looks at me with a glare.

"Don't fucking touch me," he growls. I glare back at him.

"Do you seriously have the right to be angry?! You said it out of the blue! I can't just say yes!" I shout. Eren clenches his jaw and fists his hands into balls, looking away. I huff and then back off, looking at Eren. "I was so happy to make up with you, but it just had to come to this."

". . . ." He doesn't say anything. I put a hand against my forehead and then sigh.

"Look, Eren. . . ."

"Don't say anymore," Eren holds his hand out at me while looking away. "I don't want to do this anymore. I need to go."

"Are you breaking up with me?" I question, panic filling in my heart. He looks at me in the eye.

"[Name]Eren my fucking ass," he spits out and then turns on his heels, walking away.

What?

Wait.

What the fuck?

What the hell did I do?

I shake my head and run after him again. No way in hell is he leaving with that. No way.

"Eren, what the hell is wrong with you?!" I scream, scaring some people. He swiftly turns around and then yells back.

"You don't fucking love me!"

"Are you shitting me?! I don't love you? What the hell are talking about?!" His chest heaves up and down, his eyes deadly serious and dangerous. There were people surrounding us now.

"Hey, it's Eren and [Name]!"

"Are they fighting?"

"DON'T FIGHT! NO! I SHIP YOU GUYS!"

I run my hands through my hair and groan. "What made you think I don't love you, Eren?" I question, voice cracking as my eyes begin to sting. "What in the world made you think something as ridiculous as that? Why would you ask that in the first place?" Questions swarm inside my head as I look at Eren.

". . . ."

"Eren, just say it! I don't know, so tell me!" I plead. The people surrounding us disappear and all I see is Eren in front of me.

". . .Shut up."

"What?"

"Shut up!" he shouts, eyes shut. I clench my fists and then decide to end this.

"FINE THEN! Don't tell me, bastard!" I turn around and start sprinting away. I can hear the shouts of the people that were surrounding us, but I don't care. All I can hear now is my heart breaking.