E i g h t

E i g h t

"Where did you come from?" Gilbert questioned Eren. Eren completely ignored Gilbert and stomped up to Hajime.

"I will not allow this!"

"Why not?"

"Because, it's not right!"

You pulled Eren back and shook your head. "Eren, it's fine! You can't stop this no matter what! It's just acting! Chill!" Eren sighed and nodded slowly.

"Alright. . . ."

Silence.

"Ahem. . .! Well, here are your scripts!" Hajime handed you a script and the other three boys.

"Get on with your practicing! You're rehearsing in 2 days!"

"I thought they were rehearsing today. . . ," Eren said with a confused look. Hajime shook his head.

"Of course not! Today is Attack on Titan rehearsal!" You jumped up.

"You're right!!! I cant wait!" You ran out of the room, somewhere.

-Rehearsing in Attack on Titan-

Your eyes widened as the Female Titan ran after you and Eren (plus Levi's squad). Petra and the whole squad ordered you and Eren to keep going. Out of anger, you shot your hook tree to tree, gliding in the air in an unbelievable speed.

"[NAME]!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Eren screamed in horror.

"I have to kill her an save everyone!" You gripped tightly onto your swords and went straight toward the female titan.

"STOP! [NA---!!!" You were distracted from his voice and glanced behind you, but the female titan grabbed your body. You were faced to Eren, seeing the terrified look on his face and easily cut her fingers.

"I'm not gonna die yet!" You jumped from tree to tree and finally found access to her neck and shot your claw there.

"[NAME]! WAIT!" Your eyes widened seeing her hand coming your way. It was too late now. She smacked your body to your tree, possibly breaking your spine. You screamed in pain and fell down.

"[Name]!" Eren yelled, and grabbed you before you fell. Your eyes began to close, causing Eren to panic. "Open your eyes! [Name]! OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES!" Tears streamed down his face. "You can't leave me!"

"Er. . .en?"

"It's me! Yes, it's Eren!" You looked up at him and smiled happily through your tears.

"Save humanity and see the world you've always wanted to see. . . ."

"I will, but with you of course! I can't leave you here!"

"I. . .!" You sniffed and cried out. "I love you so much, Eren!" Eren held your hand and put it on his cheek.

"I love you, too." Eren whispered.

"We got it from here, Eren!" Petra shouted.

"Wait! You guys need my help!" Eren looked at his thumb.

"Don't you believe in us?! You have to believe in us!" Eren closed his eyes and nodded.

"Eren, am I gonna die here? In your arms?" You whispered weakly. Eren shook his head and cupped your cheeks.

"Of course not! You're gonna live! You're gonna live!" Eren cried.

"Kiss me." Eren's eyes widened. "Hurry Eren!" Eren leaned in and gave you a passionate kiss, sending all his love through the kiss. He parted and didn't feel your breath, hitting his face.