T w o

"It's been three hours, Eren. I'm tired," I murmur, sitting beside Eren outside. He smiles at me.

"Just a bit longer, okay? I promised to help Reiner clean up the place after the party is over," he says.

"He's the muscle man. He can do it himself." Eren chuckles.

"Sure, sure, but I'll help anyway."

"Hey, Eren! Come over here!" Connie calls Eren over from inside the mansion. Eren looks at me for permission and I smile.

"Just go, idiot," I say and he smiles. He kneels on his knees and gives me a peck on the lips before entering the mansion. I sigh and stay seated on the cement floor.

"[Name]. . .?" I look up and see Aaron.

"Aaron! Hey!" I scramble to stand up and laugh awkwardly. He chuckles and raises a brow.

"You could've just stayed seated on the floor y'know?" I shrug and dust my butt, accidently brushing off my tail. "Ah! My tail!" I kneel down, but Aaron beats me to it and he holds the Pikachu tail. He gives me a smirk.

"May I?" he offers. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"May the force be with you?" I joke and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"May I put the tail on?"

"Wait, what? No, sir. Nooooo," I laugh and grab the tail from his hands and stick it onto my butt. "Only I can do it, mister. Only I can stick stuff to my butt." Aaron laughs.

"Okay, sure. Only you can I guess," he says.

"Hey [Name], Eren wanted me t---" I see Mikasa appears outside and then she sets her gaze onto Aaron, stopping midway in her sentence. "Oh, uh," her cheeks begin to turn pink. "Eren wants you inside real quick." Mikasa turns around real quick.

"Was she just dressed as Eren?" Aaron asks me with a small smile.

"Yea, hehe," I reply. Mikasa totally likes him. . .hahaha I'll talk to her later.

"Is she like into him or something?" I shake my head.

"Probably not. I have a feeling Jean is behind that costume for some reason. . . ," I mutter.

"So, uh, you gonna go meet your boyfriend?" I remember and nod.

"Oh, yeah! Thank you!" I laugh a little.

"Heh, forgetful as always," he says with a smile.

"Yea, I guess. Anyways, wanna come inside with me?" I question with a tilt of my head. He shrugs and I grab his wrist, dragging him inside. As we push through the crowd, I finally find Eren. He's talking with Oikawa Tooru! "It's Oikawa Tooru, Aaron!" I whisper-shout.

"You act like you're not famous at all," Aaron remarks.

"I can't help it! I've seen lots of celebrities, but everytime I see them, I automatically fangirl," I say with a grin. Eren glances over at me then turns his attention back to Oikawa and then looks back at me as if shocked. I head towards him and smile at Oikawa. "Hi, Oikawa Tooru!" I greet with a bright attitude. He smiles back at me.

"Hey there, [Name]," he greets back.

"Aaron is with you?" Eren says. I pat Aaron's shoulder and smile with a nod.

"Yea, Aaron is my childhood friend. I thought I'd bring him along with me so he won't be so lonely." Aaron smiles at Eren, while Eren smiles back.

"Yea, it's great seeing her again," Aaron says, winking at me. I laugh and pat his cheek.

"Yea, yea, whatever."

"Wait. . .are you guys dating?" Oikawa speaks up. I immediately shake my head.

"Definitely not! We're just friends! I'm dating Eren!" I grab Eren's hand and smile. Eren stands there looking uninterested.

"Yea. . .sure."

"Oh, okay. But, you don't look too bad with me y'know?" Oikawa jokes with a wink. I roll my eyes playfully. Aaron walks up to Oikawa and they begin to talk about things. I turn to look at Eren and give him a smile.

"Ne, Eren. Eren," I poke his cheek as he looks to the side, obviously avoiding me. "Why you so sad?"

"I'm not mad. . .just sad," he says and then sighs, walking away from me. I chase after him and cling onto his wrist.

"Eren, don't get sad at me!"

"I just feel like being alone right now," he murmurs.

"Eren. . .!" He pulls away from me and begins to head outside. I follow after him and he stops where Reiner keeps his garden. Just how the hell did he get a garden? "Eren, what's gotten into you?" I grab his hand and he sighs.

"You were paying attention to that Aaron dude," he mutters, crossing his arms. I smile and stand in front of him.

"Awh, my Eren is jealous~!" I coo. He blows a raspberry at me to cover his embarrassment.

"Yea, right!" I pout and wrap my arms around his torso, looking up at him.

"Stop being stubborn." He refuses to look down at me and continues looking away from me. "I love youuuuuuuuu~!" He coughs and then continues looking away. "You know I love you, you know I care, I'll shout whenever and you'll be there~~~~!" I sang, while he desperately tried to look away from me. "Eren, Eren, Eren nooooooo, like Eren, Eren, Eren noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~!"

"Are you done?" I tighten my arms around his torso, bringing our bodies close.

"Definitely. . .no," I say with a small smile. "I'll keep going if you don't look at me."

"Go look at your other boyfriend," he mutters. I look at him with a little disappointment.

"Eren. . .you know I love you. Don't say that."

". . .I know you do. . .it's just that. . .I hate seeing guys all over you," he pauses, "or you all over guys." I furrow my brows at him.

"I was not all over him!"

"Yes you were. You were touching him and all," he says, looking me in the eye. I sigh and roll my head back.

"I really don't want to argue right now, Eren."

"But, I'm angry!" His voice booms. I release my hold of him and back off.

"Fine, you're angry. Cool off while I just leave you alone," I say and turn around, walking back to the mansion. I can't believe he's mad over something so childish!

"Hey, [Name]!" I hear Aaron call out to me once I enter the mansion. I look up and see him smiling, shirtless.

"Oh, hey."

"I've been looking for you!" He says, his body covered in sweat. I nod and smile apologetically.

"I was with Eren. Sorry, I didn't come sooner," I say.

"It's okay. Anyways, let's go drink some beer!" He grabs my hand and drags me.

"Maybe just this once." I murmur. I'll just drink a few and I'll be fine. It's not like anything will happen anyways.

-Time Skip-

"[Name]! [Name]! [Name]!" Everyone cheers for me as I chug down the beer bottle against Aaron, people cheering for him also. As I finish, I blink rapidly, shouting out in excitement.

"Whooo! Partayyyy!" I exclaim.

"[NAME] WHY ARE YOU DRINKING BEER?! YOU'RE GONNA BE CRAZY DRUNK AND ACCIDENTALLY HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN EREN Y'KNOW?!" Jean comes out of nowhere screaming. I just look at him confused for a few moments and laugh.

"H-horse face! Where's your rider?" I question with a hiccup.

"My-- what?"

"Where's Marco? Your ri *hiccup* der?"

"Marco. . .? What the fuck? For the last time, I'm not into guys. Godammit you bitch." I giggle and slightly slap his face. "By the way, where's Jaeger ass?"

"Jaeger. . .*hiccup*. . .ass?"

"Yes, your damn titan obsessed asshole boyfriends, Eren."

"Eren?" I laugh. "Oh, him! Hahahahahaha! He was very mean to me and he hurt me!" I begin to cry for some reason. Jean looks at me oddly as I begin to sob even more, hiccups between.

"Uhhh. . .?"

"Eren. . .he's mad at me *hiccup*. . .and h-he yelled a-at m-me," I sob uncontrollably, clinging onto Jean's shoulder.

"Why the hell is he mad at you? You guys don't fight as much. . .I think."

"I just---*hiccup*--- I just ta-talked with Aar-Aaron. Eren hates m-me now. Fore-ever and ever, Jean!" I cry, hugging him tightly as possible.

Jean hugs me back a confused look on his face.

What in the fuck. . .?

Author's Note: Oh no, some quarreling here. WHAT THE FAQ EREN? YOU DICKHEAD MOTHER FU---nvm. Reader-chan is drunk. You know what that means? Jean can rape reader-chan now. Jean take the opportunity rite now.
Jean: Wtf no
Why not? cause you're gay for Marco. Yes we all know that.
Jean: ._. fuck you
Why yes, please do so.
Jean: no, I'd rather do reader-chan.
. . . .Reader-chan he's not over you, just saying.

QUESTION FIVE: What is your ideal image of a proposal?

I would want my man to like sing and dance to me and then propose to me at the end. LIKE THAT'S PRETTY PERFECT CAUSE THEY'RE SINGING AND SHIT AND I'LL LITERALLY CRY BECAUSE HE PROBABLY SUCKED. lol just kidding, but it is really cute.
Or I'd have him do like those scavenger hunt thingy. that's cute like literally.