N i n e

~Three Weeks Later~

"CUT! Eren what the hell are you doing?!" You heard Hajime shout.

"I-I'm acting, what do you think?"

"Doesn't seem like it! Stop thinking about your sexy girlfrie--oops," Hajime smiled sheepishly, "I meant stop thinking about that woman! Okay, everyone go home!"

You rolled your eyes. Everything has been annoying for the past three weeks. You have been seeing tweets that say:
"WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND EREN?!
I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS?!"

"What's happened to [Name]Eren?"

"YES, EVERYONE WILL NOW NOTICE [Name]Jean!"

"[NAME]LEVI WILL COME ALIVE!!!! YASSS BITCHES!"

"Eren has a girlfriend, the media says. [Name] should totally hook up with either Rin Okumura, Haruka Nanase, or Sasuke Uchiha!"

"[Name]? HELLLO??!!" You shook your head and blinked a couple times. "Finally! You dozed off a bit there," Sasha said. You smiled.

"Sorry. I was just thinking about stuff. . . ," you murmured.

"[NAME]! YOU NEED HELP!" Jean screamed out of nowhere. You jumped and glared at him in annoyance. He's gonna complain again, obviously. "EVERYONE IS STARTING TO LIKE SayEren! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! WHAT HAPPENED TO [Name]EREN?!" Jean began to cry. You stared at him blankly.

"[Name]Eren wasn't even real to begin with, Jean."

"Just watch, [Name]! One day! I know that one day you guys will be head over heels for each other!" Jean said, seriously.

"Yea, I think so, too," Sasha agreed with a grin. You shrugged.

"Don't you think Sayla is too nice?" Jean whispered. You raised a brow.

"I think she's pretty cool. She's very nice," you said. There was this one time she asked you to get some coffee with her. The both of you spent your time talking and laughing. It was fun.

"You think everyone's nice, [Name]. What if she's putting on an act just to make you like her and then she'll hurt you and steal Eren. . .forever!" You sighed. "Well, speak of the devil." Jean narrowed his eyes at Sayla, who was talking to Eren with a sweet smile.

"Want me to go all potato on her?" Sasha whispered. You chuckled.

"Very funny."

"Go ahead, Sasha," Jean spoke.

"Nah. Jean, why don't you go all horsey on her?" You joked.

Sasha laughed hysterically. "O-omi--hahahhaha-god! Good hahahahhha--pun-hahhaahhaha!"

Jean turned around and silently cried. "That's so da cold!" You laughed.

"I was kidding! Geez!"

"[Name]!" Eren called. You looked to the side, seeing Eren wave at you. You waved back with a smile.

"Hi, Eren and Sayla!" Sayla waved back with a grin.

"She just made a face at you, oh my god." You looked at Jean.

"Sometimes, I think you are gay."

"WELL, I'M NOT!" He screamed. Sasha sighed.

"Well, I got to go. It's almost my dinner time!" Sasha bid farewell and ran to the exit. "MCDONALDS HERE I COME!"

You sweat dropped. "So, how you guys doing?" You asked, wiggling your brows. Eren and Sayla blushed.

"Well, everything is going great!" Eren proudly said, his arms around his girlfriends waist. You could hear Jean gagging, making you giggle. "You guys want to hear the good news?" You and Jean leaned closer.

Sayla smiled, happily and showed you and Jean her ring finger. "We're gettin married!"

". . . . . . . ."

Eren and Sayla smiled brightly.

"HUH?!" You and Jean screamed (so did the people in the background including almost the whole Shingeki no Kyojin cast xD) .

"I KNOW RIGHT?! Eren proposed yesterday!" Sayla chimed.

Eren and Sayla giggled at each other.

"Wh. . .what?! EREN FUCKING JAEGER! ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!" Jean shouted.

"I'm not retarded, horse face. I love Sayla this much!" Eren spread his arms wide with a big grin.

You stood there eyes huge. They're. . .married?! You obviously could not believe it. "So, we'll have our wedding next month and you're all invited!" Sayla happily claimed.

"HOLY SHIT! NEXT MONTH?!" Jean screamed.

Eren and Sayla began to laugh for some reason. You and Jean exchanged looks.

"O-ohm--igod! AHAHAHAHA!" They chortled, causing everyone to be confused. "APRIL FOOLS!"

". . . . . . . . . ."

"April. . .fools?"

"YOU ASSHOLES!" Connie shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!" Jean shouted next. You felt relief wash over you.

"God! You guys almost gave me a heart attack!" You inhaled and put your hand over your chest.

"I'm sorry you guys. We just wanted to play around," Eren sheepishly said. He turned his gaze on you. "So, hows rehearsal with the guys?" You pursed your lips.

"Rehearsal is fine. Lots of fun though!" You grin.

"Yea, do you know how many tweets I keep getting?! Them fans be asking: 'IS [NAME] DATING HARUKA OR SASUKE OR RIN?!' God, them fans are cray-cray," Jean says.

"Look whos talking," Connie murmured.

"So, are you guys even done with the movie or whatever?" Sayla questioned. You shook your head.

"No, we just started filming two weeks ago. I really gotta keep it up!"

"Hey, when I become a movie director I can make a [Name]Eren love film!" Jean sighed dreamily.

"Ha. Don't forget! I have a GIRLFRIEND!" Eren emphasized the world girlfriend.

"Don't forget! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!" Jean mocked.

"[Name]! I've been looking for you!" You turned around and found Rin running over.

"Rin! What's wrong?" Rin panted heavily and had a look of disappointment on his face.

"Di. . .rec. . . ," he stopped to breath in some air, "Direc. . .tor said. . .tha. . . *DEEP BREATH* DIRECTOR SAID THAT HE'S CANCELING THE MOVIE!" (Rin calls his director 'director' because he doesn't like his real name xD!

"HUH?! Why?!"

"When, director announced there was a new romance movie with you and Haruka, Sasuke, and me, fans became very upset."

"YES! YAYYYY!" Jean screamed in the background along with Connie.

"But, I actually wanted to finish the movie!" You frowned.

"[Name], Eren, Jean, Mikasa, Levi! You guys have to go to the Jimmy Kimmel's show!" Hajime shouted.

"HUH?!"

Author's Note: Teehee. This chapter was gay so far. But, HOLY SHIT! YOU GET TO MEE JIMMY KIMMEL (i think i spelled it right?) lol. Sooo, Switched? Update next? YAS! I guess this story shall be finished first! I'll put more of my tjme on it! ;) Let's hope there is an update every week? Okay, goodnight Chibi's!