O n e

Something bright shoots on my face and my hand immediately comes to cover my face. Ugh. Morning already? I open my right eye and once my eyes adjust to the brightness, a face comes to view. Eren. . .hehe. He looks so peaceful and innocent when he's sleeping. His hair falls over his eyes, and the sun shines on his face. What an angel, but how the hell is the sun not bothering him?

I use my right elbow to prop my body up, and lean my head against the palm of my hand. Now, it's time to stare. I stare at his features, lovingly, and my free hand automatically brushes his hair out of the way.

I can't believe it's already been five months. . . . It's almost like a dream.

"Mmm. . . ." Eren shifts and rolls over me.

"Gaahh!" I shout. Eren sits up with a jolt and looks around with closed eyes.

"BURGLAR?! WHERE?!" He shouts, karate chopping the air. I rub my chest, slightly glaring at the brown head.

"No, you rolled over me and squished my boobs," I explain, honestly. Eren rubs his eyes and then yawns.

"Oh. . .sorry."

"It's fine, but come back here! You were sleeping so soundly!" I pout, motioning him over like how a child would. He looks at me, red in the face.

"St-stop doing that."

"Huh? Why?"

". . .I won't be able to control myself," he murmurs, looking away, sitting criss crossed apple sauce.

It was my turn to blush. "O-ohhh, right. . .sorry."

"I-It's okay. Today is our day off. Where do you wanna go?" Eren questions, getting out of bed and stretching. I lay the right side of my head on the pillow and sigh.

"I dunno. I don't have any ideas," I reply.

". . .Tumblr?"

"Tumblr it is."

That day we searched through Tumblr [shippings. shippings. shippings] and maybe made out a little.

The next day, I have rehearsal for the movie I'm starring in called, Office Lovers. Cliche, right? It's about a woman who obviously works in an office and falls in love with some guy and love in an office is forbidden, blah, blah, blah.

Guess what? I'm the main female character and guess who's the main male character?

It's fucking Levi.

Another guess what? Eren doesn't know. . . . Levi as the main character is kinda weird to be honest, since the male is a cheerful, flirty guy, while the female is a tsundere. Oh my god, I cannot imagine Levi as nice. It's scary. Scarier than how he already is.

I look up at the studio and take a deep breath, my script in hand. This wasn't the first rehearsal, this is probably the thirteenth rehearsal. I wonder when should I tell Eren?

As I'm walking through hallways, I find my door, my name tag shining. Guess who decorated it for me? Jean. I open the door to find the director, Haruki Tatsumi and Levi sitting on the sofas. Even though this is LA, there's a lot of Japanese directors here. "Good morning, Tatsumi-san and Levi," I greet, politely.

"No need for such formalities! Just call me Haruki!" The director insists. His purple hair glints in the light and his sapphire orbs twinkle. He did sound a bit girly and well act girly, but he's pretty mature. "Now, now. So, let's have a talk about this script before we rehearse, okay?"

"Yes," Levi and I reply simultaneously.

-An hour later-

"I can't believe it! We're ALMOST to the part where you both kiss!" Haruki squeals, his cheeks turning pink. "I'm so glad I chose you both to star in this wonderful movie!"