E i g h t

Note: Stop with the update comments. Seriously. The bitch in me is coming out. Thank you to the Chibi's who understood. (Someone told me to update again. STOPPPPPP. SERIOUSLY! Another comment. . .you'll know what'll happen)

My heart thumps and my mouth goes dry. "Wh-what. . .?" Jean backs away from me and stands beside the woman, who's hiding her face in the shadows. The woman sounds awfully familiar, but I can't remember who she is. "Jean, you're in on this?!" I inquire. He nods.

"Yes. I need you to be my girlfriend," he says and I shake my head.

"Jean, you're doing the wrong thing!"

"Yea, right. You're doing the wrong thing. Are you really in love with Eren?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"Of course! I really do!" I shout, sitting against the wall. "Just what do you want with me?!"

"I want. . .[Name]Eren to disappear," she says. I can see Jean wince at the sound of that.

"You can try," I say with a little attitude. This woman is really pissing me off. She growls.

"Make that stupid ship disappear now! Eren is mine! Mine! Mine!" She desperately shouts, balling her hands into fists. "He's mine. Mine! We will marry, and we will have babies!" She cackles evilly and rubs her face crazily. At first, I thought she wanted me, but oh well. Damn, this is freaking insane. It's like a movie scene right now. First, I need to know who she is.

I glance at Jean and he's just glancing down. "Jean."

He looks up and looks at me. I can see it all over his face. He doesn't want this. This bitch is forcing him, that's what. "You don't remember me, [Name]?" The woman asks, with a slight sad-mocking tone to it. Her voice sounds familiar, but my mind literally cannot process right now. "I'm that one girl Eren dated. . .that one girl he loved. . .that one girl he loved back," she says, tapping her left foot.

"There's a whole bunch of girls Eren dated, you can't expect me to guess so easily."

"You know me well," she added in. "Plus, he's on the phone right now." She holds up my phone and chuckles.

"[Name], you there?" Eren's voice comes from the speaker and my heart jumps. "[Name]?" The woman hands Jean the phone and motions for him to take it to me. Jean comes up to me and holds the phone close to me.

"Eren?"

"[Name]! You were taking so long to reply, I got worried for a moment," Eren cheerfully speaks.

"What're you doing right now?"

"On my way to my flat," he says.

Suddenly, the phone is snatched away from Jean's hands and the woman shows herself. I can't believe it. "Hi, sweetie! How's work?" She cheerfully asks with a sparkle in her eye.

". . .Who's this?"

"Your girlfriend. Who else do you think I am?"

". . .Why're you on [Name]'s phone?" Jean quickly ties me up against a chair and the 'woman' cackles.

"Babe, who's [Name]? You mean the nasty bitch who cheated on you with Jean?" I stare at the woman in surprise. Her innocence was such an act. I can't believe I actually liked her.

"[Name] would never cheat on me," Eren says in a serious tone.

"Jean, tape her mouth would ya?" Jean nods her way and looks at me with guilty eyes. He gently puts the tape on my mouth and I silently stare at him.

"Yes, she has."

"What is it with the word cheating? I'm sick and tired of this damn word. Fucking annoying," Eren irritably says.