E p i l o g u e

It's already been a few weeks since Eren and I began dating and oh boy has it been great! But. . .work has gotten in between. I shake my [favorite Starbucks drink] and take a sip. Eren has been busy with interviews and meetings with his staff members. I was, too, busy with interviews, but today is the day that my schedule is finally clear. I sigh and get out my phone, pushing the home button and stare at my lock screen; a picture of Eren. That atmosphere in Starbucks is a bit relaxing. Not many people are here today. . . .

Awh, I miss Eren. . .I can feel my lips pouting and my heart clenching. My phone begins to ring, startling me. The caller I.D has me squealing and I immediately answer. "Hi, Eren!"

"Hey," he answers. Ohmygash. His voice.

"Did you just finish with an interview?" I question, my mood better than before.

"Mhhmm. Do you. . .do you. . .?"

"Hm?"

". . .Do you miss me?" He shyly asks. I smile and can feel my cheeks burn a little.

"Y-yea! I miss you. . . ,"I answer. I play with my cup while talking.

". . .I miss you, too."

"Hehehe," I giggle. He chuckles on the other line and sighs.

"Mind turning around?" I raise a brow and press my lips together.

"I'm not gonna get kidnapped, right?" I question jokingly and turn around. I almost drop my phone from the sight and a wide grin spreads on my lips.

Eren was standing there with roses and glasses. A green beanie covers his tousled brown hair, a thin sweater over his t-shirt that reads 'no name' with skinny jeans and combat boots. He looked so. . .handsome. He sheepishly smiled at me and walks toward me.

Excitement bubbles up inside of me and I immediately sprint towards him, jumping on him in the process. He grunts when our bodies collide and stumbles backwards. "Whoa. . .some bear hug," Eren jokingly says, wrapping his arms around me. "It's been awhile since I've felt your warmth. . . ."

I squeeze Eren and giggle. "Yea, I've missed hugging you!"

"Y-you're embarrassing me," he mumbles. I laugh and pull away, looking up at him.

"I thought you had an interview at 6 PM?" I question, keeping my hands on his waist. Pink dusts his cheeks when he realizes how I'm holding him.

"Y-yea, it was canceled. I wanted to meet you right away. . . ," Eren shyly explains. I smile gently and lean my head on his chest.

"You're so adorable," I state, embracing his scent. "We're in Starbucks embracing each other. I like that," I giggle realizing.

"Yea, people are staring."

"Meh. Let'em stare!" I say, squeezing Eren tighter. "I'm kidding," I pull away and smile. Eren hands me the roses and smiles shyly.

"I bought them on the way. . .and they're kinda crinkled now."

"Yea, it's my fault. I rammed into you with my bear hug."

"Yep, it's really your fault."

We both sit down and begin to talk about random things. I've never felt as happy as this for awhile as I enjoy the night with Eren. After our two hour long conversation, Eren decides to take me home. I'm so glad I walked here. If I didn't I wouldn't have more time with Eren. We get in the car and Eren looks at me.

"What?"

"Can I hold your hand?" He asks. I smile and hold my left hand out and he takes it, lacing our fingers.