S i x

Note: Stop with the update comments. Seriously. The bitch in me is coming out. Thank you to the Chibi's who understood. I just wanted to put it here because it's easier too see! Another update comment, I won't update for two months. SIKE. SIKE SIKE SIKE. I'm not that evil lol xD. But, seriously. I'M SERIOUS HERE YOU GUYS. SO SERIOUS THAT I'D MARRY LEVI'S CLEANEX STIUFF.

It's been a few days since that creepy call. Ever since then, I've been skyping Eren, just like now. Eren smiles at me and sighs, laying on his bed. "This action movie has me tired."

"Yea? This romance movie has me tired also," I respond, sitting on the couch in my dressing room. Eren's time is eight hours ahead and over here in Los Angeles is 1:57 PM.

"Yea, after all, you're stuck with Levi."

"He's not bad. He respects my space and would ask if I'm okay once in awhile," I say, shrugging.

"That's not weird at all," Eren sarcastically replies. I laugh and playfully roll my eyes.

"Jealous much?"

"Not even! Just mad!"

"That's jealousy, hun."

"HUN?"

"Yes."

"I'm not no hun from Mulan or something!" Eren says.

I take a deep breath. "LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! TO DEFEAT THE HU--"

"TITANS!" Eren finishes. I raise an eyebrow at him and shake my head.

"No, no, no, no, no! You ruined it!" I shout. Eren laughs in his blanket and then looks up, his hair disheveled.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, [Name]," he smiles and lays his head on the pillow. He looks so cute. I smile and lean my chin on the palm of my hand, staring at Eren. "What?"

". . .You're so cute, Eren," I say and smile. Eren looks away and bashfully scratches his cheek.

"That's unfair. You're being straight forward," he murmurs, pink tinting his cute cheeks. I giggle and stare at him.

"Of course, you really are cute," I say, making him even more embarrassed.

"If I wasn't in England, I'd pounce on you," Eren mutters, looking away still. I laugh.

"TOO BAD!"

"When I come back, you're gonna get it," Eren looks me directly in the eye with a smirk. I stick out my tongue.

"Yea right!"

"Can you sex talk at home and not here?" Levi randomly pops out of nowhere. I jump and look at Levi.

"You scared me! God!" I laugh a little. Levi looks at me blankly and jabs a thumb out the door.

"Let's go, we have to rehearse right now," he says. I sadly look at Eren.

"Awh, I have to leave."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later! Levi keep your hands off of [Name], okay?" Eren sternly says. Levi sits besde me and smirks at Eren.

"But, I already touched her. . .last night," Levi closes my lap top. I look at him in surprise and laugh.

"Nice joke?" I awkwardly laugh. "You probabaly go him worried." Levi gives me a tiny smile and stands up.

"Let's go. Hiraki or whatever is babbling off his annoying mouth," Levi mutters, walking out. I giggle follow after the raven haired man.

"Hehe. You and Haruki get along quite well."