Remember Girl? yeah, part |||

This was requested by cupcakefunny125

I'm always taking requests and doing my best to make them real, btw

PoV Cole
"I didn't mean to hurt him, her, whatever", I sighed.

Suddenly, on a playground, I saw the most gorgeous person I had ever seen and I only now realized it.

Kai looked so amazing, I just wished we hadn't got into that fight.

"Kai!", I called out happily. Kai turned around and send me a death glare.

"You're a boy again! That's amazing!", I started running and tried to hug him, but I took a step backwards.

"Yeah, I'm a boy again, but I'm still mad. You're an asshole Cole", he growled.

"Yeah, I really am. I'm sorry Kai", I apologized, lowering my head.

"Well, maybe you should be turned into a girl next time", Kai chuckled.

Then he offered me his hand and I took it gratefully.

"You aren't really going to break up, are you? Because when I said I loved you I ment it", I said seriously while we were walking home.

Kai stopped and turned to look at me.

I gazed into his eyes and he cupped my cheek with his hand.

"I want flowers.", he then said in the most cold and serious tone I ever heard him use.

"You'll get all the flowers I can afford!", I cried happily.

Then I pulled him into a hug. My Kai. Only mine.

And flowers he got. Every day before he woke up I placed a flower on his blanket.

Kai collected all of them and kept them dried in a box.

And on the day of our wedding I bought a rose for every single dead flower and we decorated everything with them.

Freya was at our wedding too, she and Kai are good friends now.

And I gotta add that thanks to her Kai's and my daughter was born.

And we lived happily ever after.

I hope you liked it!
That will not be the only time lavashippings daughter will show up, but I just can't think of a good name, so It'd be nice if you'd comment some suggestions!