final battle. (KaixOc, a very long chapter)

PoV Cole
I didn't see what was happening. I only heard him yell for us to run.

"RUN! FOR FUCKS SAKE, RUN!", Kai repeated desperately.

I looked back, searched for the source of the voice on the field. He was surrounded by our enemies, strong warriors that melted out of an iceberg.

We had planned to put them on ice again, but it didn't work. Zane had used almost all his power and was being dragged away by Jay and Lloyd.

And Kai was surrounded. They were standing underneath a big rock formation, the enemies laughing and drawing in on him.

Our eyes suddenly met. Why were they concentrating on Kai now?! It was like he was pulling them closer.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and Nya yelled for me to get the fuck away with here.

I didn't see Kai anymore. Did he get out?

"But Kai!", I yelled.

"I don't know what he's doing, but I'm sure he does.", Nya promised.

Suddenly a heat wave pushed us all to the ground.

When we looked back there was no rock formation anymore. No warriors. No Kai.

Only a big puddle of Lava and rocks. Had he...melted the rock? And everything else?

We couldn't go back to the place for a few days, but the emergency helpers that cooled the Lava down swore that there was no signs of life in it. The warriors had, infact, melted.

We later found out that it had been the fire Kai had started that drew the ever so cold warriors in. He must've known.

~back to the battle~
PoV Kai
The heat around me started growing as I attracted the warriors. I had noticed how they liked my warmth in our last battle.

What was I supposed to do?!

Suddenly something dropped down on me. Was that...lava?! Did I just melt the fucking rock?!

An idea sparked into my head.

I yelled for my friends to run, but Cole took awfully long.

However, they were gone soon enough, so I gave everything I had.

Suddenly the stone broke and rained down on us, turning the warriors into ashes soon. I had to get out of here, but my legs wouldn't carry me, so I crawled and dragged myself forward.

My eyessight was clouded, ashes dancing in my view and sparks rising from the ground.

Until the ground was gone. I was falling.

The last thing I felt was my body crashing into water.

3rd PoV
Kais barely conscious body floated down the river he had fallen into from a cliff.

Much to his luck his elemental powers kept him on top of the water long enough, until the Ninja was washed into the shore of a beautiful lake.

He didn't hear or feel anything anymore, was barely alive when a girl ran up to him.

Oh, you don't know her? Well, her name was Phoenix and she lived in the village Runa, that the lake belonged to.

She was the one who took care of Kai for weeks, while nobody thought he would make it or let alone wake up.

But Phoenix didn't give up and, after almost a month, Kai opened his eyes slowly.

At first he coughed, but than brought out some strangled words: "Where am I?"