bruised (JayxCole)

savageuzumaki I hope this is good enough. I actually never really payed attention to this shipping and I really hope this is still gonna be a good Oneshot.

For those who are looking forward to the oneshot mentioned in the last chapter, be patient. I am working on it, but it will still not be published before we hit 666 votes :)

PoV Jay
I had been having a hard time since my last fight with Nya.

We did make up and then make out, but ever since I told her that maybe she would've been better off with Cole our relationship hasn't been the same.

Actually, it wasn't her fault. She was just as amazing and utterly beautiful as before, it's just that I couldn't stop imagining her with Cole.

He would be a better boyfriend. He was more serious and caring. She could trust him.

Wait, no no no, she can trust me! I'm her boyfriend!

"Get yourself together Jay. You're funny and sweet. You still love her.", I reminded the face that was staring at me from out of the mirror. But the smile looked fake.

"Ah, who are we kidding, you're a clown. Not a colorful one, right now, but a clown..."

"Jay? Others need the bathroom too!", I heard Kai call.

I fixed my hair and quickly left the bathroom, but of course I had to run straight into a FUCKING NAKED  toned chest. Author-chan, are you fucking kidding me?!

I turned red and looked up at Cole, who was chuckling softly. He was sweaty and still a bit out of breath, he must've been training early.

"You should look at yourself, tomato-kun.", Cole chuckled.

I turned away and stopped off, while he started laughing.

Stupid Cole! Suddenly I heard Nyas voice from the direction I had just came from.

I turned around. She was casually standing next to the black ninja. Anger rose inside me.

But I also realized what had been pulling me down the whole time.

It wasn't Nya who would've been better of with Cole.

It was me.

~timeskip brought to you by pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows~

PoV Cole
Jay was going to drop a bomb, I was sure of that when he said he needed to tell us something important.

We were sitting in the dojo and he was anxiously walking up and down while we were waiting for Kai.

As soon as the red ninja had sat down next to me, Jay started talking.

"As you you all know...we're here today...God, how do I start. You know, I've always liked girls. Like, boobs and stuff. But I recently figured out that there's more to that. It doesn't change anything about who I am or anything, but I hope you won't hate me and", Jay stopped. Kai yawned.

I hit my friend over the head.

Jay took a deep breath, then finally the explosion hit us:"I think I'm bisexual."

We stayed quiet for a bit, then Kai asked:"that's all? You're bi?"

"Yeah, dude, why would we hate you. Besides, you got twice as many options now", I added.

"We accept you, Jay.", Lloyd promised. Only Nya looked a bit taken back.

I watched him as Jay left the room with Zane, who had invited him to help him cook.

I never thought this day was gonna come. Was my dream actually possible now? Could Jay fall in love with me?

"I don't like this.", I suddenly heard Nya say. I turned to her.

"Explain?"

"Well, he said he recently found out! We've been together for such a long time now, how did he find out? Am I not interesting anymore? Did he fall for a man?", she cried out. I could see the tears she was trying to wipe.

"He's been acting weird, you know?", she sniffed.

Damn. I hugged her carefully.

"Talk to him. Maybe you're just misunderstanding something.", I said softly.

She nodded.

Later that evening, I was on my way to go for a walk, I heard yelling from Nya's room.

I stopped in my tracks, when I heard someone throw the door close.

I listened to the heavy steps that were getting closer. Then Jay ran past me, into the darkness.

I immediately started running after him. He was a lot faster than I would've guessed, but needed a break when we reached the park.

He sat down, leaning on a tree. Then Jay hugged his knees.

Without a word I sat down next to him. I listened to his soft sobbing shortly, until my heart couldn't take it anymore.

I put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him against me chest.

"I assume Nya talked to you about her insecurities", I sighed.

"She asked if I was in love with a man and I just couldn't lie to her...", Jay sniffed. Then he let himself sink into my lap.

My heart was beating a mile a minute.

"You are? Who?", I asked. I shouldn't get my hopes high.

"I am in love with a man, yes", Jay answered the first question.

I shouldn't dare to do it, but I just wanted to gently brush the hair out of his face and kiss his forehead.

"Nya broke up. It's crazy, I thought we would last forever, that nothing could tear us in love and now it was me who destroyed everything!", he covered his face with his hands.

"Jay, you can't change your feelings. Just like me...", I whispered the last part.

Jay sat up and stared at me with wide eyes.

"You're in love?", the blue ninja wanted to know.

I nodded. He reached out to stroke my cheek and for a moment I thought he was gonna kiss me, but he didn't. He moved away.

A strange inner force took hold of me and suddenly I had pushed my lips on his.

He kissed back immediately and brought his hands up to hold my face. I fell backwards into the dirt and he landed on top of me.

When we finally pulled away I smiled and finally got to kiss his forehead.

"I love you, little lightning.", I said, my voice a bit raspy.

"Stupid dirty boy", Jay sighed, laying down on my chest.

Then he added: "I love you too."