prom dress challenge

Okay, since this book is at almost 36 k I dare to do this:

I am planning to write a prom chapter for a high-school AU and I need your help!

Part 1: drawing challenge

I need drawings. I personally will try my best to draw the Ninjas, but I want to see what you come up with!

How about Kai in a red dress? Cole wearing a black tie or maybe a red one because he's with Kai?

That's up to you!

If you want to draw something or need a bit of inspiration to do so, direct message me!

If you drew one of the Ninjas in they're prom outfit, you can, again, direct message me. I will give you my non-business email address and you can send it to me.

Everyone will be given credit for the pictures they drew, but that's not even a question.

You can stay anonymous though, just tell me if you want to.

Part 2: question of shippings

Comment your favorite Ninjago shipping that you would want to see in this prom chapter! If you see a shipping that you wanted was already commented, reply to the comment to vote for it.

Please consider that I probably can't include every shipping.

Ship hate will not be accepted and all of the Ninjas will be a similar age in this Oneshot .

Details:

The chapter will have 1000-3000 words, maybe have two parts, because it's a special chapter.

If you have any wishes about the plot, tell me! I'll consider using them.

Songs:

There's a song you would want to be played at the ninja prom?

Comment here, please.

Thank you for your time and support!
With a bit of your help this will be amazing!