my heart (Lavashipping)

Tw: Depression, sh and suicide

Was requested.

Pov Kai
We had a talk and honestly, it felt as if I had puked my heart onto his feet and it was still beating.

Cole stared at me. Then he turned around and left.

And my heart was still beating.

I took my pride and went to the kitchen as if I hadn't just told my boyfriend that I really just wanted to kill myself.

The others were sitting at the dinner table, waiting for us.

~~~
I stood in front of the mirror and stared at it.

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll love myself again...", I whispered to my reflection. Then I splashed water into my face and went to my room.

Tomorrow and tomorrow seemed so far. Like something I didn't wanna reach.

I thought of Cole. He hadn't spoken to me since I told him.

And my heart was still beating.

The loneliness crept up my veins and into my heart.

I didn't wanna feel it.

I felt numb, so numb.

I took my hoodie off to put a shirt on. Now my eyes wandered to my arms,covered in thick red scars.

I couldn't do it again, I had to promise it to Pix when she stitched the last ones together.

I sighed deeply, then put my hoodie on again.

I left the room, to go for a walk.

Suddenly I found myself on a highway bridge.

"This is stupid...", I whispered, staring down.

The wind pulled at my hair. If I just...

It would be all over.

PoV Cole
I saw the person on the bridge and started running towards them.

The painful realization hit me. Kai.

"Please don't!", I yelled.

"Please! I'm begging you, come down! I'm sorry if I hurt you, please don't do this!", I begged.

Kai was standing on the edge.

My Kai, my perfect angel...

He was quiet.

"Imagine what you'd miss! You, you'd miss your sister becoming a mother! And you'd miss scolding Jay for making her one! We would never get married and adopt children and a dog! Please Kai, don't do this!", I then sobbed out.

"You mean that? You still want to marry me?", He asked.

"Of course, I love, I LOVE YOU! DON'T KILL THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST!", I screamed.

Kai stepped back and back and back and suddenly he was laying in my arms, crying.

That was okay.

I was crying too.