stay with me part 2

I tried.
I need you to know, that writing this pains me, but it's okay. I'm fine now, but this chapter is heavily inspired by my own experience.
Don't poke the wound, please.

PoV Kai
The drive to the hospital was silent. I had expected my sensei to scold me, be mad or at least yell, but he didn't do all these things.

He had cleaned and wrapped up my arm very gently and he had told me to talk to him next time, before I cut.

At the hospital a man taped my arm together and asked a whole bunch of questions.

If I did this before.

If I was seeing a therapist regularly.

I didn't.

I should.

Back at home I just wanted to sleep, but suddenly Cole entered my room and hugged me.

"Can I sleep here? I'm scared I'll lose you.", he sighed.

I let him.

The next day we went to another doctor, who was really mad the hospital guy didn't stitch my arm together.

The doc also said that the man had done a shitty job at taping.

Great.

I started seeing a therapist.

My team also tried their best to support me.

After being clean for 2 years I got my semicolon tattoo.

That kept me from cutting till the end of my days.

Comment if you wanna see my semicolon tattoo!
I told the person that requested it, this was gonna be half hearted, and it was. I'm sorry.
This chapter just triggered me so hard :(