the pirate and the storm (plasma)

PoV Kai
I was young, reckless and didn't have any experience when I went on that trip with those pirates.

Little did I know I probably wouldn't make it home!

The thunderstorm was raging around us and I was beyond scared.

The captain told me to tie myself to the mast and fucking stop crying, but it was hard.

I thought of my sister in the town, how she was waiting for me.

Suddenly I saw light. Only light and a face. It was smooth, but it's skin seemed scattered with lightning bolts.

There was a soft smile lingering on its lips as I was suddenly loose from the mast and the ship, so light!

I felt myself being pulled up and closed my eyes as the light became to bright.

I suddenly felt so warm and safe, so I dared opening my eyes. I was looked up into the most unique eyes I had ever seen, because it looked like there was a storm raging inside of them, the rain escaping at the sides, like tears, but it looked wrong.

"Hi gorgeous.", I said, feeling dizzy.

The person was holding me in their lap. Now they chuckled.

"Where the fuck am I?", I asked.

"You're in the heaven of the ocean, the place where good souls go when they drown.", the person said. They sounded like a boy.

"I drowned?", I whispered, then finally understood what I was told. No! That was not possible! I couldn't be dead! Nya, she was waiting for me!

"I'm sorry, I had to let your ship sink. The pirates where bad people, murderer and rapists. You were to young to know,  to young to understand.", the boyish person sighed.

I moved away from them immediately.

"You did what?! How?!", I cried out. The person laughed and ran a finger through their hair.

"I am the God of storms and rain, Kai! Buy friends call me Jay. And yes, I am indeed male from your perspective, which is very small, by the way.", the person explained.

I shook my head. "How do you, how did you, how, why, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Jay laughed loudly, which honestly sounded like the growling of a coming storm.

"I can read thoughts, Kai. Besides, I've had my eye on you ever since you first stepped onto a boat.", Jay then giggled.

I instinctively pinched myself to wake up, but it was of no use.

The storm god stood up and started walking away.

I let myself fall to the ground and stared at my surroundings.

I seemed to be in a nice little city at a haven, with cute little buildings and boats, but no people around. Suddenly I heard steps.

I got up again and froze.

Standing there was my parents, who had gone on a journey long ago and never came back.

Wait, did they drown?!

"Kai.", my father said softly, the pulled me into a hug.

"Jay told us you would be here. I'm so sorry.", my mother sighed.

I slowly, but surely started crying.

~~~
Time passed and it turned out that the stormy God was around a lot and he was really nice.

He even let me see my sister, who was married by now. I had to shape-shift into a cloud though.

I liked the God a lot, but I guess you just like nice gods.

Do you?

Am I supposed to like a God that much?

I'll ask him, next time he visits us.

~~~
PoV Jay
I was standing in front of Wu, the godfather, my Dad. I was crying violently, probably causing a huge flood on earth.

"So let me get this straight, you fell in love with one of the souls in your heaven and they fell for you too? Jay, that's against the rules! God's aren't allowed to love like that!", my father said, but he didn't sound mean or angry.

"I know and it's terrible! I want those feelings to stop, take them away, please!", I cried out.

"I'll cannot erase feelings, stormy. I'll think of a solution, now stop crying. You just caused Atlantis to sink."

~~~
I avoided Kai for months. Interaction with him where just to dangerous. My feelings mustn't get out of control.

"Why are you so sad, my brother?", Lloyd, the most powerful of us, asked one day.

"I can't get this man out of my head, but I can't be with him! God's just mustn't love humans...", I sniffed.

"Which human?", Lloyd asked.

I told him the whole story and how much I just wanted to be with Kai.

Lloyd nodded. He was always so understanding.

"Do you remember our brother that became human for a girl, not that long ago? I was left with his powers.", Lloyd the smiled.

I didn't understand, but I would soon.

PoV Kai
"Me? A God?", I asked, a bit shock. The green man nodded.

"You could be with Jay and love him for all eternity.", the green man smiled.

"Heck yes! I would make him so happy!", I cried out happily.

3rd PoV
And that was the story of how Kai Smith became the God of fire and how Jay caused Rungholt to sink too with his happy tears.