unable

Tw death
Every single comment that's like "they deserved it" or "finally" will get deleted.

PoV Nya
I was unable.

Unable to move in the grass I was laying on. It was swaying softly in the light breeze, but I couldn't quite enjoy it.

Unable to be delighted by the sun tickling my nose.

Unable to smile at the ladybird that was resting on my finger.

I was able.

Able to brush the grass with my fingers and play with it.

Able to still feel the warmth on my face and chest.

Able to see the ladybird fly away.

PoV Kai
"Nya!", I cried out, running towards her and fighting off the snakes.

I had seen my sister fall into the meadow, but it was hard to push through to her.

"NYA!", I yelled. My anger rose when I noticed her chest turning red.

With newly found strength I kicked a snake in the head and hit two others with my sword. Might have parted their heads, but that certainly didn't matter to me.

I had to get to my little sister.

When I reached her she was unconscious, just laying there in the grass, the sun shining down on us and a ladybird flying away.

I held her body close me and tried to stop the bleeding with my bare hands. Where were the others?!

"HELP!", I called into the wind, that was getting stronger.

But no help came. Tears streamed down my face and fell onto the lifeless body of the girl that's been at my side my whole life, that I watched growing up.

My sweet little angel did not move a bit, not even her chest rose.

I carefully closed her eyes, sobbing violently.

Then I picked her body up and ran away from the battlefield, towards our ship.

When I reached it I broke down in tears.

"Nya!", I heard Jay call. I held her tightly, even though there was no life in her.

Jay fell to his knees and I let him pull her away.

My world has shattered.

My sister was dead.