the ponytail (Lavashipping)

PoV Cole
I was gazing at the young man next to me.

I watched his chest rise and his hair fall into his face. When he wore it down it was actually pretty long, he could wear a ponytail.

That would look so cute...

"You gonna, like, stare at me all night? Or are you going to sleep?", he suddenly asked.

Then he turned around and I sat up a little.

"What's on your mind?", he added.

I shrugged.

"Not much, just how beautiful you would look if you would wear a small ponytail", I whispered, to not wake Jay or Zane.

Kai smiled softly.

"I can try tomorrow, but only if you go to sleep now", he replied, booping my nose.

I gave him a nod, then wrapped my arms around him.

Like that we slept in.

~~~

"Kai, what are you doing in there? You've been in there for hours!", Jay complained in front of the bathroom.

"Chill, it's been only 42 minutes", Kai called from inside.

Then he opened the door.

"Damn", I breathed out.

Kai looked amazing.

He was wearing a tank top that let us see his muscles slightly, an opened black dress shirt and a pair of plain red shorts.

But what really suited him was the ponytail.

"What's with your hair?", Jay asked irritated.

"Ah, a little birdie told me a change would do my style well", Kai winked at me and I smiled.

~~~
"Wow, Kai, you look handsome", Nya greeted us.

"Good morning sis, and yes, I know", he laughed.

I put an arm around his waist and pulled him against me.

"What did we say about unnecessary arrogance?", I chuckled.

"Oh Cole, there is no such thing as unnecessary arrogance! I call that a healthy amount of self love", he laughed, wrapping his arms around me.

"Your unbelievable Kai", I sighed defeated.

Kai kissed my cheek, then left my hug to grab an apple.

Short lil baby Oneshot because I thought Kai in a ponytail would be quite cute and stuff UwU