the circus (millionaire AU, lava)

PoV Cole
"Daddy, I wanna see the circus!", I cried out with a laugh, then explained:"that's exactly what I told the old man back then. He didn't let me go, like, ever!"

I thought back to how my father would never let me see the circus, because it was for poor people and very childish. Note that I was a child.

But now, now my best friend Jay and I were on our way up to the giant tent.

Jay had booked a VIP seat, but I didn't want that. I wanted to look like a normal person today.

Even though there weren't many people I wasn't uncomfortable. To be honest, I liked it that way. Less people that could recognize me.

Soon after we sat in our places the show started and I loved it! The artists, the music, this was big!

I felt like a child again.

Then two artists, a boy and a girl, entered the stage. The girl did a very nice dance, telling a small story, while the boy was doing fire tricks.

I was focused onto him. He looked so good in the attire he was wearing and he did so great.

Sadly they were done soon and the director stepped into few.

He thanked us for coming and asked us to come back tomorrow for their very last show. Now, that sounded off.

After the music had ended Jay had to leave for a meeting, but I went to the guy at the popcorn machine.

"Why's tomorrow your last show? Are you moving to another city?", I asked.

The man looked at me sadly.

"Nope. Man, it's a pity. Nobody wants to see a real circus anymore. We have to look for new jobs. This circus is closing tomorrow.", he explained.

My world crumbled.

"I want to speak to the manager.", I said clearly.

"Man, is that necessary?", the guy sighed, coming out of his cabin. He was tall and thin, not very good looking, but he still seemed nice.

"I want to speak to the manager.", I stood my ground.

"You love the circus, don't you?", I then added.

"Yeah man, s my life!", the tall guy said.

"I think I can help you.", I said.

The guy eventually took me to the manager, who was also the director.

"He says he wants to help us", I heard the long guy tell him.

The director turned to me.

"I'm sorry, but you want to help? Only a miracle can do that.", he sighed sadly.

"Does a bunch of money do it to?", I asked, then introduced myself:"Cole Brookstone. At your service."

PoV Kai
"You sold the circus?! I told you, we could save it!", I cried out angrily.

"Kai, please calm down. We had reached our end, now we're getting a new chance. Isn't that great?", Wu, the director, asked.

Nya wanted to know who they sold it to.

"Cole Brookstone. He's really rich and willing to help us. Give him a chance, Kai. Please", Wu said.

I huffed a "fine".

Then I went back to training.

The next day Cole payed us a visit. He was very good looking. Not as good as me though.

I shook his hand quickly, but couldn't help but admire his pretty smile.

Cole watched us train and he was really excited about it, constantly asking us questions, it was adorable, I mean, annoying!