weirdo! part 2

Tw: bullying, self harm (pinching  scratching), suicide attempt
PoV Kai
I was just putting stuff in my locker when suddenly someone slammed their hand against it next to me.

I turned around, which was unnecessary to know it was Morro.

"What do you want?", I growled, surrounded by his friends.

"Be nice. I decided to welcome you into my gang! Isn't that exciting?", the leader laughed. I spat in his face.

"Listen here, I don't like you. Why would I want to be part of your stupid gang?", I asked.

Morro wiped his face, then his fist collided with my nose. I found myself trying to dodge his hits, barely able to move.

Suddenly he stopped and waited for me to stand up straight.

"I don't like you either, you know? But you're strong and handsome, so I need you under my control. But, now that I think about it, maybe you just don't need friends?", Morro said, catching his breath. 

"Thinking further, maybe you also don't want us to stop bullying the blondie?"

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Join us, fireball, or we will make your life hell and while we're on it, we'll destroy those of greenie and your sister too!", he cackled.

I pushed him aside and left, showing him my middle finger on the way out.

The next day the whole school was whispering and snoring softly when Nya and I entered.

Then a fith grader came up and asked Nya: "is it true that you slept with Mr. Henderson to get straight A's? Does that work?"

Nya blinked.

Everyone was laughing now.

"Okay, who came up with this bullshit?", I growled.

"Well, rumors spread quickly.", a tall girl in black giggled.

I recognized her! She was in Morros gang.

At first Nya didn't care much about the rumors, but when they started attacking her I needed to make this stop.

Finding Morro wasn't hard, he was king if the school anyway.

"Do you think this funny?!", I growled as I reached him.

"Funny? Not at all. I warned you, fireball. Greenie is next.", he explained. So evil.

I sighed.

"What's the deal with you?", I snapped.

He laughed.

"The deal we're gonna make? I clear your sisters name and give her back her friends. We also leave the green bean alone. Sounds fair?", he then said.

I gritted my teeth, but put out my hand after a while.

~~~
PoV Lloyd
"Kai changed. Ever since he's hanging with Morro he's so distant and mean all the time!", Jay complained.

I nodded. Something was off. I did not understand this change. He had been so nice and friendly!

"It's not like him. All of this macho behavior.", Nya agreed.

Sadly we had to leave now, or they'd miss their bus.

Oddly enough Kai didn't even join them. I went on my way home when suddenly I heard soft sobbing from behind the gym. I quietly walked up to the person.

It was Kai! He was crouching on the ground, sobbing his eyes out and whispering soft words to himself.

"K-kai?!", I asked shocked.