LEO

This time Leo was getting worried.The fire in his palm would not extinguish.Memories were flooding to him even though he locked them away.He could remember Gaia talking to him so vividly that he thought it was happening all over again. "Leo" said a deep voice.Leo had thought he had imagined it."Hephaestus.What are you doing here?" The god sighed at the broken tools."I come here often.To get away from the other gods and organic life forms".Leo forgot that his palm was still burning.He extinguished the flame."So...am I inturupting something?" Leo asked. "No it's just stressful being a god.Zeus worries that Gaia is not the last threat." Hephaestus said.Leo was starting to get curious. "Of course she's not.There are still monsters and stuff out there. " Not that kind of minor threat. Like threats that are bigger than Gaia or any of us.There are other gods out there.Not Greek nor Roman." The god's voice was getting worried. Leo didn't understand.Threats bigger than Gaia? Pftttt.Leo said "So what kind of gods are these?"Hephaestus started fiddling withe some mechanical parts. " That I cannot say.I cannot mess up faith for mortals.But I foresee a demigod overcoming these threats.It is time you tell your camp to bring in this new hero by the name of Ryan Johnson."