Jason

Jason cursed.“Cmon wind.Make me fly like superman.” Jason knew that today was the end.He would never see his friends again.He would never get to taste the sweetness of Piper's kiss again.At the very last moment Jason thought of something.“TEMPEST!” Jason screamed.Out of nowhere a cloud of lightning caught Jason.“Phew buddy, you're a lifesaver.” Tempest whirred with electricity.“Alright buddy.I need you to get me back up to Half-Blood Hill.” The storm spirit climbed up the hill in lightning speed.John the monster was nowhere to be seen.Jason spotted Annabeth lying against a tree.Holding her hand was that other dude.He had jet black hair, he wore a shirt that said sunshine and he had brown eyes.The guy was comforting Annabeth. Jason could have mistaken him for Percy.Jason ran to them.Tempest had dissapeared in the wind.Jason took some ambrosia from his backpack The food of the gods. It heals but if you eat too much you could just be a pile of ashes.“Here I've got some for both of you.”

Sunshine got up steadily.“Hey I'm Ryan Johnson.Just got to camp.”

“Jason.Jason Grace.Son of Jupiter.The Roman god.” Ryan took some of the ambrosia.“Nice to meet you.” Ryan fed the ambrosia to Annabeth.Jason felt uncomfortable.“Hey.Just don't feed her too much.” Ryan glanced at Jason. “Sure.” Jason looked at his watch.“Oh gods.”The campfire, we're going to be late.Its time for you to be claimed.”