Leo

Leo was late for the campfire. First of all, after Leo talked his dad he remembered he was supposed to visit Calypso.Leo panicked. Calypso would kill him.Leo thought of a solution. “FLAME ON!” Yep never works Leo thought to himself.Leo ran all the way there.Calypso looked at Leo angrily. “YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK ME UP AT 6!” Leo pretended to look scared.“Hey beautiful.” He planted a kiss on Calypso's lips.Calypso just stared at him.Leo grinned like a maniac. He had made her speechless.“Should we get going?” They set off.Leo knew Calypso wouldn't like walking so he made a silent prayer to Hephaestus. “Please get us to camp as fast as possible.” At that moment both of them were at the entrance of camp.Calypso kissed Leo's cheek.“Impressive Valdez.” Leo glared at her.“Its Uncle Leo. ” Calypso laughed. “We better get going. We're about to be late for the campfire.” Jason,Annabeth and Ryan arrived the same time as they did.They looked tired and dazed.Percy was next to Annabeth. The sing a long had started.the campfire turned to orange, yellow, pink.It was amazing.Leo turned to Ryan. He was glowing.Literally glowing.His skin was a faint colour of fire.Leo got excited. “Guys! We got some claiming action.Everyone's eyes turned to Ryan.He looked nervous. Then he started to glow brighter.Leo's eyes hurt from looking at him.A bow appeared in Ryan's hand.A quiver full of arrows was slung over his shoulder.Chiron appeared next to Leo.“BEHOLD! The son of Apollo.”