Leo

Giddy up! Leo rode his fire-breathing gold dragon through the sky. The others were holding on from behind. They had tracked Jason down and started a pursuit immediately. How they tracked him? Dunno.

Leo landed on the island and saw Jason tied to a tree. He looked sick and groggy. "If it isn't Sparks! Howdy do? Who was the bad, bad person who tied you up?" Jason rolled his eyes, "Come here " he whispered. Leo went to his side. Jason whispered into his ear. "F-F-Fa..." Jason mumbled.
"What is it?"
"F-Fart bubbles "

"Say what now?" Leo couldn't help but laugh. "Time to get you out of here Sparks!" Leo brought out a pocket knife from his belt and cut him free. He fell face first into the sand. "Now how are we gonna do this?" Jason looked up and gave Leo a creepy smile. "I wanna use the potty! Potty, potty, POTTY!" Leo smacked him. "Would you please calm yourself!" Jason yet again threw up right in front of Leo. "I'm having second thoughts of saving you."

Nico just appeared next to him, "Shadow travel again?" Leo grinned. "Yep. But you shadow travel yourselves home, I'll take Festus and Sparks." A few seconds later, they were gone and Leo flew of with Jason. When they flew off, Leo heard a voice behind him, "Oi! I said be a good boy and stay!"