Ryan

Ryan wasn't surprised. The son of Apollo.God of archery.He loved archery.He loved sunlight.Though he was worried.He kinda knew that was his dad.Sometimes Ryan had this ability. He would look at the light in a particular room and suddenly the light would bend.Ryan would always think his mind was playing tricks on him.But once it happened and the light fused.He would always tell his friends but they would never believe him.Now he was here.Now he knew the truth.Chiron, a white stallion waist down and a normal body of a human waist up.Ryan had sometimes had dreams about creatures like these.Centaurs.“Will, would you give our friend a tour of the Apollo cabin?” A boy with blonde hair stepped out of the crowd.“Cmon buddy.Let's take a tour.” Ryan was worried.He felt like he wasn't like the other Apollo campers.He was...different.Ryan glanced at Annabeth. She squeezed his hand.“I know how it feels like.When I first arrived here I felt like how you feel now.” The guy Percy, (Annabeth had introduced them) looked uncomfortable.He looked at Ryan with a look that said back off.Ryan let go Annabeth's hand.Ryan knew Percy was Annabeth's boyfriend.He didn't want to get in between that.But ever since he met Annabeth he had grown quite fond of her.The way her blonde hair glowed in the sunshine, how her stormy gray eyes were always focused and serious. It was kinda cute.“Gotta go” Ryan said.Will patted Ryan's back.“I'm the counsellor of the Apollo cabin”.Will said as they were walking to the cabin.“The previous one was Lee Fletcher.Died. Sad.But don't worry,Apollo is all about joy.” Ryan felt like telling Will about his abilities.“Umm...do all Apollo campers have this certain ability?” Will turned serious. “What ability?” A word just popped into Ryan's mind.A word that described it.“Photokineses.” Will staggered.“None of our campers have that.It is a rare ability for children of Apollo.Only Apollo himself has the ability.”

“What does it mean?” Ryan asked.Will sighed as they reached the cabin.“The ability to control light.”

Thanks you guys for all the reads!!!! Keep going!