Ryan

Ryan was an ordinary school kid.He lived in Manhattan and was kind of a loser.He only has one friend. Grover Underwood.He was new at this school.He always acts weird for some reason.Ryan had ADHD and dyslexia.And for some reason he could only read Greek but not English.Grover says its just a side effect of the dylexia.But Ryan thought it was note than that.Anyway,before he was being chased by a flaming giant he was just sitting under the sun with his friend Grover.“So Per- I mean Ryan why do you like sitting here so much?” Ryan was thinking the same thing. “I dunno.It just feels right.” “Yep” Grover said.“RYAN JOHNSON ”yelled a teacher.“Time to run” Ryan said.Ryan couldn't help it.He can't stay in that dark classroom forever.He had to stay in the sun.“Wait some thing's wrong” Grover whispered.Ryan was to busy running to listen.But when he looked back it wasn't any teacher.It was a fireball hurling towards them.“Now we run” Grover said.Ryan agreed.“You don't say”. They ran for their lives.But then Ryan realized it wasn't a fireball.It was a giant about ten feet tall blazing with light.If you have seen that flaming guy in Fantastic Four,good now imagine that guy ten times worse and taller.“GROVER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Ryan caught a glimpse of Grover taking off his jeans.“I'll explain later.Now just follow me!”Ryan did what the half horse man said.“Why are we going into the woods?” Grover grinned.“You'll see.” Ryan wanted to run back home.aback with his mom and his stepfather. But something told him this was important.He had to follow Grover.Faster than Ryan could look,a giant flaming hand grabbed Grover by his legs.“BLAAAAAAAAA” Grover screamed.Behind Ryan there was a huge sign that said Camp Half-Blood.“Ryan!Go in!” screamed Grover.“Put him down” said Ryan. “Puny half-blood.I am Hyperion.Titan of the East.”