Frank

Frank was officially known as the Master Archer.Throughout the years after the Giant war, he had grown stronger, faster and more deadly.And during the years with Hazel, daughter of Pluto, his soul had grown darker according to the goddess Hecate.Back at Camp Jupiter Frank always won the war games.He would shoot his target with deadly accuracy.His fear of fire had faded away.

The son of Mars, sat in the fifth cohort (even though he was a praetor) sharpening his arrows deadly sharp.Frank decided to take a walk.He went to the Mars Ultor."So tell me father...what is going on within me? Why do I feel...different."

Mars replied (in Frank's mind) in a wary tone."Maybe you've hit puberty?"
"DAD!"
"Alright...there is a prophecy that the gods are not revealing.One that may explain your stained soul.Start your journey to the Greek camp.There will be answers there." Mars's voice faded in Frank's head.He returned to the fifth Cohort to pack his stuff.His bow and quiver strapped to his back.Frank wore a black hoodie over his purple camp tee.

Hazel had gone to visit Camp-Half-Blood.So Frank knew it would be good timing.He put his hood over his head and turned into a wolf.Then, he set of into the night.Frank knew that this adventure may be his last.