Percy

Percy hated that guy.He and his stupid sunshine shirt.Percy decided to forget about it.As Percy was walking back to his cabin, he saw Will Solace and that Ryan having a serious conversation. But Percy didn't care.Percy found Annabeth in his cabin.She was sitting on his bed.Looking at her reminded him of all the good days.Besides going to Tartarus, destroying a earth goddess and many other dreadful things.She patted his bed.Percy sat down next to her."So...new Ryan guy...how's it going with you two?" Annabeth was trembling."Percy--"

"No,I get it,you like the guy don't you?'

"Its not like that!"

"No.I saw how you looked at him.And how he looked at you."

Percy wasn't going to back down.He loved Annabeth.He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.He was not going to let this guy ruin everything.

Annabeth dug in her pocket.She brought out a golden necklace.Percy had one too.They gave it to each other on their first anniversary.It was to show that they were connected.To show that they loved each other.

Annabeth's eyes was bloodshot from crying.

She put the necklace in his hand."There Seaweed Brain.You can take it back." Percy chocked up.Annabeth was breaking up with him?

Before Percy could say anything Nico Di Angelo came into the cabin.He looked weak."Guys..." he stammered. "Piper's dead."