Jason

Why does this happen? All Jason wanted was to pick up her girlfriend in Boston who by the way had died, and take her back home where she belonged. Now they were stranded in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle and Jason didn't even like triangles. Don't worry, he thought to himself, Percy can get us out! He's the son of the sea god!

"So Percy! What's the plan? We gonna ride the waves outta here or what?" Percy gave him a look of sympathy. "No, Dumbnuts my sea powers don't work here."
Jason could feel a spark tingling down his spine. He was mad at Percy. It was all his fault. If it weren't for him, they would be back at camp by now. He stared at Percy enraged and ready to attack him. But then he realized these weren't his thoughts. It was his idea of survival.

Leo started to speak, which is weird since he hasn't spoken ever since he fainted a few hours ago... "Here's the deal. Me being my heroic self, will call in Festus to come and rescue us! But first we have to get to land for him to track us. Any ideas on where to find land?"
Percy just shrugged, "We can't just swim around looking for land. Or we can...shadow travel again?"

Nico groaned at the plan. "Again? Ughhh, fine whatever, just hang on." All of us joined hands. Though Jason sensed something was wrong. Then he looked at the water below them. There were figures forming and coming closer, Jason couldn't see it right. It was... half-human, half-fish... Mermaids! They were friendly right? But as usual Jason was wrong. One of them grabbed his foot and tried to drag him underwater. Black smoke was surrounding them now, indicating that they were about to shadow travel. But then he lost his grip with the others and plunged into the water.

At that very moment, the world started to drift away as he went deeper, and deeper.

Heroes Of Olympus:The Return Of The SevenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara