Leo

"Oh shut up," she said to him,laughing. "I invented that game."
That stupid robot begun screaming like a mad woman. It grabbed the first thing it saw,a metal rod from Leo's desk,and charged at the girl.
"Woah!" he said,plucking it out of the robot's hands.
"You know,I really don't understand why she goes crazy every time she sees me," the girl said casually. "What,did you install a terrorist program into her head when you were finding me?"
Leo examined the robot,who seemed to look at him deeply. He looked at the girl and tilted his head in confusion. "Huh?"
"Definitely missed your nerdiness," she told him. "Its been two months. "
".......since?" he asked.
"I.....left?" she said,going over to his desk,and collapsing in his chair. Nice to have comfortable strangers in the house.
Leo looked her up and down. There had to be a mistake,because he definitely would have remembered a girl like her, which remembered a dude like him.
"Oh come on. Where's the kiss? I've been dying for one of those," she said dryly,then getting up. She put her arms around his waist.
"You could start by....I dunno,telling me who da' heck you are and wadda' heck.....well yeah. Wadda' heck?" he asked, taking her hands off.
"This is not funny," she said.
"Indeed, " he agreed. "You look new. Did Chiron tell you to come here? "
She looked at him suspiciously. "No. Because I knew you'd be here. Did you knock your head?"
He felt his mind blow some sparks a little. "No,I didn't. Can I help you?"
"What,I go for two months and suddenly I'm a stranger to you?" she said,her voice squeaky.
He looked at her one more time,all around. She had wavy dark hair,green eyes, and freckles on her nose. Leo couldn't argue that she was pretty cute,but also pretty she-devil looking. She looked a little like Percy,in fact.
"Okay,hold on," he told her. "Are you that storm goddess Jason and Percy promised an altar? "
"Kym?" she asked.
"Yeah," he said,snapping his fingers.
She smiled,punching his shoulder playfully. "Haha," she said.
He smiled at her. "Jason's in his cabin,I think. He'd love to see you again," he told her. "Although you look nothing like your action figure. But yeah,big fan."
She continued to grin at him.
"I'll take you to him,if you want," Leo offered politely.
"NO,YA' BIG DODO DUMBWATT!" she yelled at him,making him jump.
The robot screamed on that note like a drowning owl,and grabbed the hammer right out of Leo's hand. He tried to take it back,but it charged at the girl. It probably did have a terrorist program.
The brunette simply grabbed the hammer out of it's hand,took it by the arm, completely flipped it over,kneeled on it's back,popped the lid on the back of its head and completely shut it down.
Leo whistled,impressed. "Want some butter with that?."
"What us wrong with you?" she asked him him,getting up. "You promised that you'd visit. You didn't. Not even once. I've been waiting ages to come back and see you,but hey,I guess you could say it's every girl's dream to have a stupid little robot try to whoop her out with stupid little tools and....stuff...I mean,-"
"Woah,woah," Leo cut her off. "Don't get all emotional on me. You know, you're bringing all this negative energy in here. This is a happy place."
She glared daggers at him.
"Okay,that sounded weird...yeah...like,the ceiling's all depressing and stuff," he admitted. "I dunno,guess I'll just paint a smiley face up there or...something. You need a beer though. It's obvious you've- what's with the glare? Come on,gimme' a smile or something. "
She shook her head in confusion. "You're kidding,right?"
"Oh yeah. Wait,no,you seem pretty young,actually," he guessed. "I'll get you a SODA."
"I'm a year younger than you."
He shrugged his shoulders and returned his attention back to the bottom,who was lying face first on the ground. "Okay. Its in the ice box. But don't stay too long,though. My girlfriend freaks about me hanging out with other chicks in here."
He heard something snap. He turned back to her. From her look, Leo guessed she had built in speakers which just amplified her brain exploding.
"Your....girlfriend? " she growled.
Leo gulped. "I....yeah..."
"And watta' bout this girlfriend? " she asked,pointing to herself.
He frowned. "Uhm, I don't think so."
She looked like she was about to cry. Leo got all tensed up. He hated making girls cry- he never did,actually.
"Oh no,I'm sorry," he said politely,getting up and going over to her. "Wanna ....handshake or.....milkshake, something like that? "
She shook her head,and tugged on her necklace, this silver anchor necklace. She took it off slowly,took his hand,and placed it in the middle of his palm.
He looked at her confused.
"See ya', Valdez," she said,leaving through the bunker doors.
He raised an eyebrow. That girl was definitely a something.
Leo didn't know why,but he felt like he had just been dumped.

He sat down by his desk,and examined the necklace. He felt like it was supposed to mean something.
He was interrupted badly when the doors of the Bunker barged open and Frank marched in a few seconds later.
"Chop,chop, Valdez! Get your ass into the Hades cabin and MOVE IT!" Frank told Leo, chopping his hand with his other hand.
Leo spun around. "I always knew the day would come when King Julien would wanna rape me."
Frank stomped around the Bunker. "COME ON!"
"Man,you need a beer too," Leo said. "Hey,who was that chick ?"
"Which one? " Frank asked.
"That little evil- little surfer girl one. The one that just stormed out two seconds before you stormed in," Leo explained.
He shrugged his shoulders.
"This booty is ready," Leo said as he got up,dismissing the subject. However,he did pocket the necklace. He knew it was important for something. Just didn't know what.