Skyler

She sat on a rock, squeezing the water out of her hair. Next to her was the bloody body of Sparks-a-Lot. "Jeez man, you knew I was gonna save you. No,but wait, lemme guess, that little Satan in your head said, No,no, I WANNA BE ON THE MERMAID MENU! STUPID!'"

Sky picked up a shard of glass from the sand in front of her and stared at her reflection. "Well this is just brilliant isn't it?! This is going to turn Leo on even more. ISN'T IT?!?!" She had strands of seaweed stuck in her hair, and mud all over her face ,AND a nose bleed,like a possessed little mermaid. Fantastic. Wait, why was she talking to herself? Stupid island. She felt like she was part of a sick episode of Lost.

After a few minutes, Jason started coughing. Sky sat there without giving him a second look. "3,2,1.."she slowly counted down to herself.
Jason ran to the ocean and threw up. Now Sky looked terrified. "You little scum brain! What is your problem?" She yelled at him.
Jason stared at her blankly. His face slowly grew green. Before she knew it, he was hurling again. "Hey! How would you like it if blew fart bubbles into Zeusie's domain, eh?"

Thunder roared in the sky. PERFECT. "Yes, Zeusie! I said it! And I am not taking it back!" Sky screamed at the sky. Jason looked offended and stumbled towards Skyler's direction. Then, he fainted yet again. "Oh great, why am I still talking to myself? I don't know."

She plucked some vines and used them to tie Jason to a tree. "Now you stay here like a good boy. OK?" Jason slowly nodded. At that instant, Sky ran into the jungle which she wanted to explore before she had to rescue some mermaid food. There was something...pulling her there. She slowed down her pace when she saw some ancient artifacts lying on the ground. She kneeled down to examine one of them. First, she thought it was a piece of dung. So she backed away. Then, she saw the ancient cravings on it. "Oh, this must be Poseidon's toilet paper!" She walked pass it.

Sky's legs were beginning to ache. "Where am I going anyway?" She decided to turn back, but she still wanted to explore. Even though it was totally unsafe and her demigod friend was tied to a tree waiting for her to return. Sky didn't really care for Jason this time. He was the one who chose to get injured. He gave up. Not her. She was not like him. She trusted herself and pushed herself to a breaking point (cough, yeah right, cough).

After a few hours of walking, she found a clearing. It was the complete other side of the island. But it was different here. It was cold and misty. The sand was filled with old artifacts and bones. She started to examine every artifact which seemed vaguely familiar. Then she saw an old necklace. It had a gold lace and it had silver beads on it. "Oh gods...This is from camp" Then she saw more of the necklaces. Then, she saw a sign and stopped. She read it. Apollo was here. "Huh? Wadda heck?" Then she realized. "Oh snap." She slowly turned around and there was an arrow aimed at her face. "What's up daug! Wanna have a chat?"