Leo

Trying to process everything. Wasn't shadow travel a Hades thing? Instead Mr.Sunny Boy (the complete opposite of Hades) shadow traveled.....away. Well..
..
You didn't see that everyday.
As Leo was walking towards Bunker 9...He started to think about the blueprints he found.

An AI.Artificial intelligence. If Ultron worked...Jennifer will. Or maybe it was just an Iron Man phase. He doubted he was ever going to get to it.
     He entered the Bunker,scooping up the iPod and plugging his earphones in. The stray device he had found was filled with songs from lovey dovey  boybands like One Direction and some hard rock by Fall Out Boy and the Eagles. For some reason, he felt like it was so familiar. Not to be gay and all ,but Steal My Girl got him teared up a little.

After hours of staring...Leo swept all the blueprints off his desk in frustration.
"Pure crap,"he muttered to himself.  Leo looked down at his blueprints he had flung onto the ground. Posters  were lying in between them.

At that moment,the power decided  to blow up,thanks to Festus's radioactive nuclear reacotrs. He was pretty used to it now. So a few bulbs were off. People were dying.
      He lit up his hand,and it danced across his palm. The iPod decided to conk off too,leaving him musicless.
    Leo started to hear something through them. He plucked off the earphones just to make sure they weren't sparking.
      A clicking noise coming from his closet. A continuous,annoying one.
      He slowly walked towards his closet.The clicking got louder.He opened that wooden closet door he had never actually seen before .
      It was dark in there. He brought the flame closer to the object.It was tangled in...strings.As soon as Leo saw what it was he stumbled back. It's bronze surface shone. It's eyes flung open.It glowed red.
"STRINGS!" it screamed.
"AAAHHH!"
      He spewed flames at it. As soon as the smoke cleared the power flashed back on. Festus roared happily from his nuclear reactor fort. The blinked on and off before settling.

"I am stuck,Captain," she said.
Leo was shocked.It was the exact robot he  planing to make. Literally tangled in strings in the closet.
        He offered her a hand,trying not to panic. Before he could actually look at her properly....

He got cut short as a girl stumbled into a Bunker. Not just a girl,but an extra pretty girl.
      She walked in casually, smiling. “Mr. Valdez.”
      Leo stared at her blankly.
      She nodded awkwardly. “So I'm making the first again, huh? ”
       “No , no, I'll do it, ” he said. “Once you tell me who you are.”