Jason

SHE'S NOT DEAD! Jason was not going to believe this crap.Nico Di Angelo had a aura of darkness now."I sensed it Jason.There is no lie here.Now stop being an idiot and listen to me."

Thunder boomed above the strawberry Fields.Jason could feel sparks going up his spine.He had the urge to flip his golden coin and use it to impale Nico.But he decided to calm himself."Fine." Jason growled."What is it?" Nico looked down to see Annabeth glaring at him and the possessed body of Percy Jackson. He walked over them like he didn't care and walked towards Jason.Nico put his palm on Jason's chest.

Jason felt darkness overwhelm him.The memories of Nico flooding into his body.All his pain.Jason traveled deeply into his own mind and saw something.He saw a girl walking into the city of Boston.Sparks flew everywhere and lightning struck Nico.He flew back words and his bones cracked.

Hazel ran to Nico's side."Jason what the hell is your problem?" Jason looked around himself.There were campers everywhere.watching what was happening.Jason looked down at the blood of Percy.Annabeth swore in Ancient Greek.

Frank Zhang and Leo Valdez had come to treat Ryan.Leo looked at Percy with disgust."I thought we all were friends." Leo whispered." Now we are killing each other.Chiron stepped into the crowd.I declare a quest! " he shouted."The oracle says it.The remaining of you seven shall go to Boston to save Piper.Is that clear?" Jason spat on Chiron's face and stormed into his cabin.( Get it? Stormed into his cabin? Never mind.)

Frank pulled the arrow out of Percy's chest and put it back into his quiver."We leave for Boston tomorrow!"