Nico

"So! Hello again!" A voice echoed. Nico felt dizzy. His blood was all the way in his head and head only. And then he found out he was hanging upside down. The others were next to him.

Oh no, Nico thought. "What do you want now Aphrodite? A new pair of shoes?"
Aphrodite chuckled. "I would love that little demigod!" Aphrodite pinched Nico's cheek. "But of everyone else here, you know my son best!"
"Son...what do you..." In realization, Nico's face filled with horror.

The others were slow, but Jason too knew what she was talking about. Eros, or Cupid in Greek form, the god of love and son of Aphrodite. He appeared from behind his mother. Jason started to give Nico monkey faces as if his butt was on fire. Nico shouted to Jason, "Thanks Captain Obvious!" Jason shot him a look of anger.

Anyway, Cupid stood right in front of Nico, he smelt like roses and he was wearing a pink T-shirt saying MOM on it. His huge white wings were glowing bright. It was the only source of light here. Nico scanned his surroundings. Nico knew immediately they were underground. But where?

Cupid started to examine Nico when Aphrodite started to speak again. "Now, your quest is to find my daughter, isn't it? And the only reason she is still alive is because of your father Nico". Nico started trembling. Cupid was string him in the eye. "The curse is placed..."
Aphrodite gave a nod. "Your father cursed my daughter in order for her to live. Do you realize how important she is? To the gods? And she is not the only one. There are five who are important, five who must pay". Nico shook his head as Cupid pulled out an arrow and prepared it in his bow.

"The Curse of Hades...The five of us...we have been...cursed... But why? What is happening?" Nico realized Percy and the others had duct tape on their mouths but could see their eyes were full of terror. Cupid just chuckled. " Don't you know? Its in every magazine!" Nico shouted this time. "What's happening!" The face of Ryan Johnson appeared from the darkness. He was holding his sword with a tight grip. His face was pale as if the life in it had been sucked up. "Lots of destruction my friend. Lots of me."