Percy

Shadow travel. Sure. Then knock out as soon as they touchdown. But NOOO, surfing wasn't even in consideration,says the descendant of the sea god. No,no,they'd go the dark way.
Frank was ticked off when he found Nico in Cabin thirteen, after he had forced everyone together. The son of Hades knew nothing about this trip he was hosting. He lay in his bed with an open bag of Cheetos in his hand,asleep. The Cheeto that sat perfectly around his belly button was disturbing.
Percy was made to sprinkle water on his face. Then, he accidentally shot some into his eye. Accidentally on purpose. Nico jolted up. "MOTHER --"
Percy jumped back. "IT WAS ALL HIM, " he said,pointing at Frank.
"Can I help you?" Nico asked everyone around him,yawning.
"We're going to a baseball game. You're our ride," Leo informed him.
Frank raged. "MOVE YOUR ASS AND GET US TO BOSTON!"
"Hormones," Leo whipered to Nico.
Nico glared at Frank. "Did you just yell at me?"
"Hell no," Frank said,stepping back. Hazel patted his arm.
Nico got up groggily, went past them and scooped his backpack out of his closet. "Form a circle, people," he said,grumpy.
Percy wasn't forgetting anything. Nico started to concentrate hard,and soon,they started to fade. Before they could disappear, he grabbed Sky's hand,and they went poof.

Percy didn't know Boston, but in the city, it was full of crooks.The biggest problem was......okay it started when they had shadow traveled into the Fenway Park. And the Red Sox were staring directly at them,as they stood in the middle of their game.
Percy freaked the hell out when the person he had picked up ten seconds ago was now gone.
Before Percy could react, Nico shadow traveled them away. Again. Bastard.
....

"NICO!" Percy screamed as they all landed in the middle of a deserted highway.
"What?" he mumbled softly,as he toppled backwards.
Percy stood over him. "Get us back! Sky's there!"
"Yeah,but its here too," he said,pointing up at the sky. "Blue and dandy."
"Who's Sky?" Hazel wanted to know.
Percy smacked his forehead. "Gods,none of you know?"
"Know what?" Jason said. "Are you okay?" Annabeth was just staring off into the sky with nothing but pain in her eyes.
Percy looked at Leo. "Dude,tell me you know her."
"Did you conk your head somewhere? " he asked me.
"I might have," Percy mumbled. "But you have to know her."
"Sorry,but I know no Sky," he said,shrugging his shoulders. Percy felt like strangling him , of all people.
Before he could say anymore, Leo's knees buckled. His eyes rolled up to his head as he collapsed to the ground.

Read the Children of the Gods- The Rising Olympians, Hephaestus Half-Blood, and The Last Child by christinabruno to follow along with this story.