Leo

"Owh" Leo grumbled.
"Oops! Was that to hard?" Sky chimed.
"Ya think?"
Leo climbed on to Festus's back. "Anyone else boarding Leo Airlines?" Jason stumbled forward. "Ahhh! I wanna fly! I will touch the sky!" Leo just sighed. "This is gonna be a long day."

After Nico and the others shadow traveled, they flew off the island. A few hours passed before the night fell. It was pretty dark so Leo lit a flame in his palm. Jason had recovered from his 'cuckoo syndrome'. He had got off Festus and flew himself right behind him. Then, he heard voices in his head. This happened occasionally after he had met Sky the first time in camp. Or so he thought was the first time.

He could hear the voice of the earth goddess, Gaia, taunting him the night is mother died. Small memories of Sky which quickly faded. This god...the one who is behind all of this...he was the one giving Leo his memories and taking them away. Like he was supposed to know what to do with them. Out if nowhere, there was a piercing pain in his head.

His eyes were beginning to close but he forced them open. An image was entering his head. It was not a memory. It was starting to fade out of his head but he focused as hard as possible on the image. It was Olympus. It was in flames. The gods were screaming in terror. The voice of Ryan was in the background. "This is me"

Leo had lost himself. His vision was blur and his ears were ringing. Before he knew it, he fell off Festus and was plummeting to his death.