Percy

Percy just broke up with the love of his life.And Nico just announces that their friend had died.Joyful.Percy leaned over to Annabeth's side and kissed her.“Goodbye Wise Girl.” Percy followed Nico out to the strawberry fields.“PIPER DEAD? HOW IS JASON GOING TO REACT! @#%$@$#.” Percy let out some colorful words.“Ohhhh shit.What are we going to do? How?” Nico fiddled with something in his pocket.A flower? Percy didn't know. “Her body is at the shopping mall.Near her dad's house.” Percy frowned.“Nico...just tell Jason. Tell him what happened.I -- I gotta go.”

When Percy was out of Nico's sight, Percy started chanting a silent prayer.Percy balled his fists and shut his eyes.A shimmering light appeared in front of him.The light was as bright as Hyperion. The light dimmed.Percy opened his eyes and snorted.“Goddess of love huh.Well...Hello.” Aphrodite looked at Percy with pity.“Oh dear.PERCABETH IS GONE!”

“Perca what?” Aphrodite smirked.“Nevermind.You summoned me for love advice? That is sooooo cute.” Percy blushed.He hoped Poseidon wasn't listening.“Just shut up and talk.” Aphrodite giggled.“My advice is, confront this son of Apollo and work things out.” Blood roared in Percy's ears.“Work things out?" The goddess looked up.“Oh he's right there.Adios.” She dissapeared in a flash.Ryan glanced at Percy.“Look I'm sorry--” Percy brought out Riptide.“Buddy...I'm killing you”.