Leo

"I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! I BELIEVE I CAN-"
"Just shut that pipe hole of yours!" Leo shouted at Jason.

Leo saw that chic he met up with in camp.
He didn't dare turn back. But then he saw Percy slapping the Hades out of the son of Hades. He landed on the island and ran to their direction. "Hey there bubbles! Wadda heck are ya doin'? Percy looked up. "He wanted to shadow travel without Sky!" Oh my gods! What's with him and the sky? "Let's get this straight Bubbles...THE SKY IS UP THERE AND YOU ARE FREAKING DOWN HERE! IF YOU WANNA SHADOW TRAVEL IT, BE MY GUEST!"

This shut Percy up for a second. He slowly got up, went behind Leo and pointed at Sky. Ohhhhhhh! Leo thought. "Oh...hehe...Sky as in Skyler...Oh snap"

Leo felt embarrassed. "So Percy, how do you know this chic which I totally don't find hot?" Skyler walked up to Leo and smacked his head. "Do you remember me now?"
"Nope"
She went back to Percy and said, "He has been mind wiped, including the others" Percy sighed, "Work of the gods?'
"Yep"
"Any idea which one?"
"Dunno"
"Damn"
"Ahhhhh!" Jason spoke up. "I know! I know! You are Skyler! Fart bubbles!"

"Yes Sparks, we established this a few seconds ago and mind wiped? We have been mind wiped?" Sky rolled her eyes. "Yes, we established that a few seconds ago. Just Perc and Jason have gained their memories of me back."
"Okay...now who are you?"
"Percy's sis"
"I'm assuming this is the second time I'm being told this?"
"Yes"
Suddenly a bang of memories appeared in Leo's head. Then they faded. "Why does this keep happening?!" Leo slammed his fist into the sand. He was breathing heavily and sweating. He could hear his heart pounding. Sky touched his shoulder. "What's up?"
Leo closed his eyes tight and opened them. He got up slowly. "You know what? Let's start over. Hi, I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus and super hot. Literally."
Sky chuckled. "Skyler, daughter of Poseidon." They shook hands.